The online racing simulator
Please help
(7 posts, started )
#1 - dlkl
Please help
Hello insimer's need your help. Please says code trafick lights:
Quote from dlkl :Hello insimer's need your help. Please says code trafick lights:

I done a set a while ago for use with LFSLapper.

See THIS post.

My first reaction on seeing this post was to tell you to tell Please to code his own lights. But you probably need to understand English better to get it.
Attached images
LFSLapper traffic lights.png
Really? My first reaction was to ask how he's driving at fern bay.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Really? My first reaction was to ask how he's driving at fern bay.

That's because I'm a trusting soul.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Really? My first reaction was to ask how he's driving at fern bay.

Me guessess a cracked LFS and a VPN...

But more to the point, is it possible to make circle buttons with InSim?
Quote from MadCatX :...But more to the point, is it possible to make circle buttons with InSim?

Yes.

I use circles for my driftmeter, for my g-meter, and for blue lights when exiting pit lane, etc.

Basically, it's just a very oversized full stop.

Does have problems though when trying to place it. If a normal letter fills a grid say 10 high x 6 wide, in LFS a full stop fits inside the same size letter grid, but is placed at bottom right of grid. So when you blow up (increase) size of full stop, you're really resizing the whole letter font grid.

This means that in the normal 200 x 200 LFS text/button placement grid, even if you try place full stop at 0,0 it may appear on grid at 5,9.

The bigger you make the 'circle', the further to the right and down it will appear (unless of course LFS insim will accept a negative number to place things, which I've never tried).

Not a great explanation, but best I can come up with.
Attached images
LFS SIM Circles.png
font_circle.png
#7 - dlkl
Nice work sinanju

Please help
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG