The online racing simulator
Anyone? [user wants to buy a used license]
Want to sell a liscense? I'm looking to get an S2 liscense, and well I'm pretty close to broke. Anyone?
Soz, can't help...but I reckon you could've named your thread a bit better, so people know what it's about and don't have to open it needlessly.

Good luck though, it's worth it
Maybe ask Biggie, as he never goes online anyway.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#4 - richy
how cheap do you want the S2 license?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.4You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.
Sounds like you can't really re-sell or buy from a user. Just make the money the devs have listed, I made it and I was 15 then. Mow lawns such and such I don't think I should have to list anything, 45 bucks (USD) is simple cash to make these days...
i saw a few people selling their S2 licenses on rscnet. should i email scawen about it? lol
It says give, which means you give the pass, and both have unlocked content. We had one or two threads already, and (iirc) the devs haven't said anything (against or for). That is reselling your license, not giving away your pass to other to unlock!!
A buddy of mine aquired his S1 license in this way. Bought it from someone who didnt use it anymore. Then when S2 came out, he bought it straight from LFS.net.

Once you change the password on lfs.net, then the previous owner of the license can't use it any more. And, this has been asked before, and the dev's I believe responded that it is perfectly ok to resell your unused license.
Hi Kris-Is-Awesome,

You should check your original thread in the LFS Beginners Forum. It is chock-full of good advice, especially from yours truly.

I suggest you re-read my posts for a few nuggets of wisdom.

Stay in school and stay out of trouble.

Sam
Yea. 'Cause I didn't. And now I'm stoopid. Or somink.
Quote from thisnameistaken :You could've earned enough to buy an S2 license if you'd put more effort into making money and less into making threads.

Surprising how many people have nothng encouraging to say.

The other thread said to look to BUY a used liscense. That's what I'm doing. Why spend the full price when you can get it for less? I don't care about stats. I just wanna play my game.
This is probably the wrong forum to be looking for a used license. most people here wouldn't part with it for a pension.

You could try the netKar, GTL, or rFactor forums - they've no taste there! (j/k - I have all 3)

Serp.
just buy it already. How old r u, 3? I had my parents buy it for me for me birthday.
Quote from Rappa Z :just buy it already. How old r u, 3? I had my parents buy it for me for me birthday.

Some people aren't fortunate enough to have such parents. I don't know how long Kris-Is-Awesome has been trying to buy a license, but considering the cost of the license I don't think it would take very much work to earn enough money to buy S2.
My friends parents wouldn't buy it for him, I ended up using my own money and buying it for him, S1 using paypal, S2 using a mixture of left over from my paypals and my moms credit card to = a voucher.
Quote from Matrixi :Some people aren't fortunate enough to have such parents. I don't know how long Kris-Is-Awesome has been trying to buy a license, but considering the cost of the license I don't think it would take very much work to earn enough money to buy S2.

So they come to offical forums and beg for it? Do you see this happening on anyother game forum like EA? Don't think so.
Its simple if you cant pay for it you cant own it just like in real life as people already stated.
I wish I had a ferrari. Ohwell anybody selling one cheap like 10.000 euros?
Quote from Sawyer :So they come to offical forums and beg for it? Do you see this happening on anyother game forum like EA? Don't think so.
Its simple if you cant pay for it you cant own it just like in real life as people already stated.
I wish I had a ferrari. Ohwell anybody selling one cheap like 12 euros?

You seemed to misunderstood my post. IMO he should get a job, sell some stuff, do something. LFS license is cheap. Especially for a 16 year old.
Quote from Kris-Is-Awesome :Surprising how many people have nothng encouraging to say.

The other thread said to look to BUY a used liscense. That's what I'm doing. Why spend the full price when you can get it for less? I don't care about stats. I just wanna play my game.

£24 or what ever that is in your currency can't be hard to make ... god I do a paper round every Sunday for £7 just so I can pay my entry fees to my R/C racing.

Why pay the full price ?? Well you're supporting the devs and giving them a bit of money to keep them going and this project moving

Keiran
A "used" racing licence ROFL who in there right mind would want to drive with a used licence it could have points on or anything

SD.
Quote from Sawyer :So they come to offical forums and beg for it? Do you see this happening on anyother game forum like EA? Don't think so.
I wish I had a ferrari. Ohwell anybody selling one cheap like 10.000 euros?

Get your head out of your ass. I'm not begging for anything. You people don't act intelligent, NOR mature. Alll you have is shit coming from your mouths. I simply wanted to know if anyone is 'tired' of S2, and wanted to sell it. I'm not begging. If you have nothing encouraging or mature to say, I don't care about your opinion.
What is the difference between buying one from LFS.net or buying one that somebody has already used? Just go buy one on LFS, it isn't like you are wasting tons of money or taking a gamble on this.

I love S2, and the fact that the game isn't just some one-time purchase and you aren't stuck with a crappy game makes this game shine. Buy S2, and you'll get updates and patches for a long time. Heck, when S3 comes out, you would get the updated material, just not the S3 content (which would be like cars & tracks). People don't seem to understand how much of a value LFS really is when it comes to buying a license. You really only need to buy your license once and just keep on getting updates and free goodies. And if you become active enough in the community, it is fantastic.

Hardly anyone sells their license to someone, they'd mostly all give you support and tell you to buy your own, it is worth it.
Quote from Kris-Is-Awesome :Get your head out of your ass. I'm not begging for anything. You people don't act intelligent, NOR mature. Alll you have is shit coming from your mouths. I simply wanted to know if anyone is 'tired' of S2, and wanted to sell it. I'm not begging. If you have nothing encouraging or mature to say, I don't care about your opinion.

That's a great way to endear yourself to the community!

I gave you some advice in this thread, but you seem to have chosen to ignore it. Now you insult everyone who has responded.

As far as I'm concerned, you're now on your own.

Serp.
if u pay me 42GBP , it's deal~!

it's worthy cuz the lisence should be sold for 50GBP in my opinion~! hahaha
Hmmm.. I'd sell my account for - say - half the price? Anyone??? No? darn...

Only joking, I wouldn't sell it for a million (mmm then again...) but maybe there are persons who'd do such a thing. Doubt that they are any of the regulars in this forum...
Attached images
lfs_account.jpg
Damn Janezki, I'm not even close

Then again, I lost my Visa a long time before S2 was licensed... and IIRC, about half of the licenses that went through me were via online group payments, which do not show up in my account details.
Attached images
licenses.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG