The online racing simulator
Race interioer for fz5?
(11 posts, started )
Race interioer for fz5?
Hello.

Is it possible to have a race-looking interior for the fz5?... I almost dont care what its like, i just wont to have it looking more "stripped"... And get the gay Tree panels away

Anyone can handle this job?

Thx.
-
(Be2K) DELETED by Be2K
Quote from Racerjon :Hello.

Is it possible to have a race-looking interior for the fz5?... I almost dont care what its like, i just wont to have it looking more "stripped"... And get the gay Tree panels away

Anyone can handle this job?

Thx.

Homosexual trees you say?
#3 - Alric
I'm hoping this is already done and waiting for the new patch. It was some time ago the other interiors were updated and I remember Scawen mentioning something about the other ones being ready for another patch. Lets hope it's the next one. Some confirmation would be nice though. I don't care if they havn't been updated but it would be nice to know either way.
You guys didn't hear? Wood panelling is making a comeback as the new Carbon Fibre in race cockpits. Something about "going green" I think.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You guys didn't hear? Wood panelling is making a comeback as the new Carbon Fibre in race cockpits. Something about "going green" I think.

Going green by chopping down yet more trees?
Trees are a renewable resource however. You can't "grow" oil (to make into plastic).. however trees are relatively easily replaced, just requires a bit of time.

Saying that cutting down trees isn't green is stupid as they are entirely renewable..
Quote from FPVaaron :Homosexual trees you say?

yea he hasnt twigged on yet but they are going back th their roots but i think its barking mad . take a leaf out of my book xD its time to branch out.

laterz loooolzz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Trees are a renewable resource however. You can't "grow" oil (to make into plastic).. however trees are relatively easily replaced, just requires a bit of time.

Saying that cutting down trees isn't green is stupid as they are entirely renewable..

Now there's a misconception. Oil too, is a natural, renewable ressource. It just takes a tiny while longer to regenerate than a tree.
Oil is renewable, yes.. but it takes a lot longer than a tree. I can see a tree grow to a monster in my lifetime... Oil.. not so much.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Now there's a misconception. Oil too, is a natural, renewable ressource. It just takes a tiny while longer to regenerate than a tree.

Tiny while longer?

Race interioer for fz5?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG