(17 posts, started )
1 Hour of Kyoto National
Realistic NASCAR Server
Date: February 5th 2011
Time: Qual @ 16:00 GMT for 15 min. Race at 16:30 - 17:30 GMT
Car: FXO
Race length: 1 hour
Track: KY2

Typical Realistic NASCAR Event rules will apply. Simply post below stating your interest to receive the password for the event along with an FXO hotlap at KY2 under 2:06 as I have done.

Race Rules & Regulations: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=72774
Attached files
FXO hotlap.spr - 250.6 KB - 205 views
#2 - sjava
I'd be but where s the schedule?
Just an individual event, no real event schedual at this time.
#4 - sjava
Ohh,I thought its the league
nope
Track? I assume KY2, because of the KY2 hotlap reference. However, I prefer to be sure.

In other news, might join if I'm bored.
Yup, KY2, that is now clarified. We'd love to have ya.
Due to lack of interest the server will simply run without password and without yellow flag periods. I might even race in it myself

Apparently it's harder to get a road course racing crowd on a road racing game than it is an oval racing crowd
Well,I could try to be there - if my network doesn't pack on me like this evening (with ~25% packet loss :really at FOX Friday...
not enough publicity probs

will race if i am around
True, I havn't really promoted it as much as the last 2 events. Oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow I suppose
Could you change the track on the server to KY2? :X

And do I really need to post a hotlap or does that matter anymoar?
Hot lap doesn't matter anymore, but I just woke up and am getting ready to join the server
lmfao engine broke.

Think FL is mine though
Yes,I managed 2:00.6x only. Was really worried about my tyres on last 5 laps,some milimiters of rubber left,but was ok - finished without pitting! Too bad that so little attendance,easy win for me,no challenge...
Official Results

1st: [TR]Rony 30 Laps in 1:00:59.88
2nd: [WCL] Cornys #5 -38.89 Seconds
3rd: Ring -1 lap
4th: Goc/T.Parker DNF on lap 13 (clutch)

Pole Winner - Goc/T.Parker with 1:59.64

Thanks all for comming out. Sorry that there weren't more people, but I hope that you all had a good time
Easy win thanks to me not bothering about a set Stupid clutch and tyres. Ahh well next event I might finally win

1 Hour of Kyoto National
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG