The online racing simulator
There be hope for LFS yet
(27 posts, started )
#1 - J@tko
Both GT5 and DNF released before S3, I would have never believed it couple years ago.
I was under the impression the company behind DNF went belly up?
Quote from Matrixi :Both GT5 and DNF released before S3, I would have never believed it couple years ago.

Me neither. :Eyecrazy:
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I was under the impression the company behind DNF went belly up?

They did, but then Gearbox bought the rights to DNF from 3d realms, and then.. well.. finished it
Quote from dawesdust_12 :They did, but then Gearbox bought the rights to DNF from 3d realms, and then.. well.. finished it

Right, that explains a lot then. Like why I thought Gearbox didn't sound right. Do you think it shows I haven't followed the market for a while?

At least they actually finished it though. 3DR were just being too anal about "their baby" and got to the point where it got so hyped up it had to be perfect and would never get finished. Because as tech evolved the game got left behind.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :I'm still hoping it will never be released, since I'm pretty sure it will just be another half-arsed game that only carries a big title. And in the end I will be asking myself "Did I really wait 15 years for this shit?"

If you don't want to see the result, look away now.

You will be. It will be a mediocre game at best with a lot of hype (that'll make it worse). The first results will be along the lines of "wow, that sucked."
Aaaw come on guys, do you want to tell me you'll be playing this because you like a high quality, superbly playable, perfect over the top game??? Then you might want to buy crysis 2 or something. Duke3d always tried (and achieved) to be not so serious, with all the girls and stuff you've never seen in wolfenstein, doom, later quake, anything. in this game you didn't have to rescue a princess, you had to rescue hotties! Sometimes you had to kill a few too.
I mean if people wanted to drive a perfectly modern car with stunning features in countries you are allowed to do 70 max, why do some still buy lambos and ferraris instead of mercedes limousines? It's for the spectacle :-)

greetz

der "I'll rip your head off and sh*t down your neck" butz
the trailer was nice
ill be sure to get it "when its done"

rescuing hotties...i could do that all day long
Awesome trailer.
I wish every trailer was like that.
Why I always associate DNF to did not finish... Oh, damn.
Awesome trailer, can't wait. I'm sure it'll be as enjoyable and pun filled as the others haha
Quote from Flame CZE :Why I always associate DNF to did not finish... Oh, damn.

That's sort of punny
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :

At least they actually finished it though. 3DR were just being too anal about "their baby" and got to the point where it got so hyped up it had to be perfect and would never get finished. Because as tech evolved the game got left behind.

Sounds familiar to me....LFS
''Hell, I'd still hit it.''

It looks fun based on the trailer, let's hope it is.
Actually I'd just buy it for the duke nuke 'em quotes!
the original duke nukem was awesome in multiplayer. Shrink someone and then make shit of him
The quote "after 12 f*cking years it should be"

Scawen pls note, after 3 years it better be :P
As shite as it could be, it will definitely be a day 1 purchase, just to experience it.
Quote :When God tries to rapture Duke, Duke pulls Him down to earth instead.

Lol.

What's 10 years between diehard-fans?
^^^^^ lmao.
#24 - PoVo
Hahaha, unlucky person
Quote from PoVo :Hahaha, unlucky person

How do you mean?

He payed 10 bucks for a game that'll come out in a month.

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG