The online racing simulator
setting calibration for wheel
Hi guys,
New to LFS here, have converted from rFactor after some physics disappointments...

I've got a Logitech G27 wheel, and when setting it up in LFS, it shows to be slightly off centre by about 15-20 degrees.

Now, I know there's lots of problems with the Logitech G25/G27 wheels, and there's auto recalibration, DXTweak, the registry tweak to delete the calibrations etc etc - I went through it all with rFactor to find it was a fubar driver profile causing the issue.

What I'm wanting to know is if there is a setting in LFS to change the centre for the wheel? rFactor had a 0.00-1.00 value for the centre, and this somehow got set to 0.00 (full left lock), I can't find anything similar in LFS at all.

It's not a controller issue as has been stated - the wheel works perfectly fine in rFactor, iRacing, GTR2 etc, FFB settings work great, wheels continues turning consistently, nothing like everyone else's usual problems in my opinion.

Any help would be appreciated
epic reading fail. found the axes tab, isn't very obvious that it's even there :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG