The online racing simulator
Cheap (read free) video editing with titles
(5 posts, started )
Hi,

Does anyone know of a cheap (free) video editing program that I can use to add titles and text etc while editing?.

Cheers

Dan,
#2 - Jakg
windows movie maker will do it...
Will it now?.......hmmm........I'll have to delve a bit deeper into WMM

Dan,
WMM is not that bad at the actual editing if you don't need to do anything too complicated. The big downside about the program is the fact that it can only export .WMV files, and you can't change the framerate or resolution manually etc. I don't know about other free programs, but I guess you could take a look at Sourceforge to see if anyone has made a simple free program for the job.
Video Match It is shareware, but You can still use it after the 30 day trial :P
http://www.gromada.com/VideoMach.html

"VideoMach is a powerful audio/video builder and converter. Use it to build video clips from still images, add music to videos, extract audio tracks and pictures from movies, or just convert media clips from one file format to another.

Take advantage of its abilities to change the compression, frame rate, color depth, audio format and other properties of media clips. Resize your video content in non-standard ways, arrange pictures in matrices or enhance video clips with filters such as sharpen, emboss, gamma correction, brightness, contrast, saturation, resample, crop, rotate, and dosens of others.

VideoMach is the successor to Fast Movie Processor."

Hope this helps (-:

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG