The online racing simulator
Quote from Dygear :If you look through the source code you'll see how Victor used those functions.

i see $this->iniFile = 'hosts.ini'; and $this->loadIniFile($this->connvars), but i have no idea how it works, or how to access it
Already tried to var_dump($this->connvars); or var_dumping something else?

Often tells a lot.
Is it me or I can't extract 0.3.3 PRISM when downloaded? I can extract 0.3.2 fine
No it's not you, you have to use 7zip
Quote from T3charmy :i see $this->iniFile = 'hosts.ini'; and $this->loadIniFile($this->connvars), but i have no idea how it works, or how to access it

If you create a class and extend it onto the IniLoader class, then it provides you with methods to load, save and alter an ini file.
First thing you then do when you create your class is set the name of your ini file ($this->iniFile = 'hosts.ini'; ) and then you can call $this->loadIniFile($this->yourinivars) which will load the ini values of your file into the yourinivars array (or whatever you call it). It parses the ini file using php's own parse_ini_file() function (http://nl3.php.net/manual/en/function.parse-ini-file.php) so you end up with a Key Value array in yourinivars.

The loadIniFile() method returns true upon success or false on failure.
For all other methods that the IniLoader class provides, see PRISM/modules/prism_iniloader.php
Quote from Victor :If you create a class and extend it onto the IniLoader class, then it provides you with methods to load, save and alter an ini file.
First thing you then do when you create your class is set the name of your ini file ($this->iniFile = 'hosts.ini'; ) and then you can call $this->loadIniFile($this->yourinivars) which will load the ini values of your file into the yourinivars array (or whatever you call it). It parses the ini file using php's own parse_ini_file() function (http://nl3.php.net/manual/en/function.parse-ini-file.php) so you end up with a Key Value array in yourinivars.

The loadIniFile() method returns true upon success or false on failure.
For all other methods that the IniLoader class provides, see PRISM/modules/prism_iniloader.php

kk cool
I've added support for the IS_CON packet, and updated PRISM to make it fully compatible with the new version. As this is a very new packet, I was thinking of adding some speical options for parsing this packet as there is quite a lot of information that is stored in it's bits. I was thinking of adding methods to the packet that will allow for the programmer to extract it's information more easily.

If you want to see the changes and test them out please go here: https://github.com/Dygear/PRISM/tree/current

Also, note this is the first commit I've made since the start of PRISM where there has been a new version of InSim. I'm pretty excited, and I'm even more excited on what Scawen is considering after talking with EQ_Worry. This should be a good time for InSim Authors.
Added changes Scawen just made to the IS_RST packet, and fixed the header of the IS_CON packet so it's head is protected like the other packets.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG