The online racing simulator
problem at login to [RF] CRUISE SERVER 1 and 2 (HOST REFUSED CONNECTION) .. HELP PLZ
WHAT CAN I DO ?

i stell about month drive and drive to reach 1000 km and be cadet ..

now i have about 974 km and a lot of money ..

but i can't login ti the [RF] CRUISE SERVER

HOST REFUSED CONNECTION .. I DIDN'T DO ANY THING WRONG TO BE BAN ..

I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED .. what can i do guys .. plz help me fast ...

sorry for mistakes in my english ......
#2 - amp88
Probably a CPW Ban. Contact the server admin/owners (see if they have a forum or website) and ask them to unban you if you absolutely NEED to get back on before the ban expires (12 hours IIRC).
Quote from HOSSAM RASHED :WHAT CAN I DO ?

i stell about month drive and drive to reach 1000 km and be cadet ..

now i have about 974 km and a lot of money ..

but i can't login ti the [RF] CRUISE SERVER

HOST REFUSED CONNECTION .. I DIDN'T DO ANY THING WRONG TO BE BAN ..

I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED .. what can i do guys .. plz help me fast ...

sorry for mistakes in my english ......

ok you could have posted a ban appeal on the forum www.rf-cruise.co.uk/forum before posting on this forum but anyway i will get you unbanned if you think my server is so great that you "MUST" go back on it
i am guessing your username is HOSSAM RASHED i have unbanned that on rf 1 and will now gow and unban it on rf 2 but next time please go on rf website to report as it is alot more easy for me to help you there
THANKS ALOT ...

the problem had solved but .. i banned again after i became cadet ...

i banned by un just admin called afonso .. i made a topic in rf server's fourm but he said that he ban me because i can't speak english .. ?????

he said that there is a role that no cadets not speak english ....

i can speak english enough to talk with others players .. but i'm not big professional in english beacause it isn't my main language ..

I felling injustice now .. what should i do now ???

thanks any way guys .......
i will look at your post on the rf forum. but as far as i know that is not a rule(i made the rules) so you should be unbanned

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG