The online racing simulator
Main Hotlap Rank update?
(18 posts, started )
Main Hotlap Rank update?
I think Victor said somewhere earlier, that MHR will be updated when Scirocco is out, also he was gathering new combos for MHR.

I thought it would be nice to have at least MHR updated now with new combos and BF1+FBM, VWS could be added after it is released. What do you think about it? What does Vic think about it?
What? Like something to keep things fresh? Nooooooo, this isn't the LFS way silly.
Yes, I agree with you. We have 20 cars now, so 20 MHR combos should be there too.
#4 - Be2K
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What? Like something to keep things fresh? Nooooooo, this isn't the LFS way silly.

hahahahah +1 i totaly agree with you
I dont like BF1 so I dont mind it is not included in MHR FBM would be fine but imho this is not the best time to change rules...after patch it will be more appropriate
#6 - Renku
Quote from Kid222 :I think Victor said somewhere earlier, that MHR will be updated when Scirocco is out, also he was gathering new combos for MHR.

Last time there were incompatible patch Victor said smth like: 'Oops I forgot to update the MHR'. If the new patch comes I'm expecting him to say: 'Oops I did it again'. There is special thread where he asked suggestions what the MHR combos should be! Until Victor doesn't forget let's enjoy the great combos like LX4 KY1...
Quote from Renku :Last time there were incompatible patch Victor said smth like: 'Oops I forgot to update the MHR'. If the new patch comes I'm expecting him to say: 'Oops I did it again'. There is special thread where he asked suggestions what the MHR combos should be! Until Victor doesn't forget let's enjoy the great combos like LX4 KY1...

Yes, that's what i was refering to, i hope he notices this thread and we could at l(e)ast get something on this side.
Well our LFS Hotlap League has managed to have all the cars in LFS and even if I say so myself, it is much more fun than the combo's in the MHR.

I say Victor should steal the combos we have used in the league.

They have been thought about quite a bit
Quote from jasonmatthews :Well our LFS Hotlap League has managed to have all the cars in LFS and even if I say so myself, it is much more fun than the combo's in the MHR.

LFS Hotlap League was very good. Will LFS Hotlap League in 2011?
speaking of MHR...can anyone open the newest MHR wr? WE1R FOX
I cant load RAF file in hotlap analyser and lfs just refuses to open the the .spr file
Quote from bavorak :speaking of MHR...can anyone open the newest MHR wr? WE1R FOX
I cant load RAF file in hotlap analyser and lfs just refuses to open the the .spr file

Looks like it's broken.. infact all of that guys replays are just few kB small and cannot be opened. (Peña Racing)

Edit for Litro: Read, before you post, thanks.
Quote from Kid222 :Looks like it's broken.. infact all of that guys replays are just few kB small and cannot be opened. (Peña Racing)

What are you talking about ?
Quote from Kid222 :Looks like it's broken.. infact all of that guys replays are just few kB small and cannot be opened. (Peña Racing)

Worked just fine

I think Litro wants to say that he has no problems with his laps. Me neither, and evidently neither does Pringles. I tried 2 including we1r and they work fine, perhaps corrupted downloads on your end?

Quote from jasonmatthews :
Well our LFS Hotlap League has managed to have all the cars in LFS and even if I say so myself, it is much more fun than the combo's in the MHR.

IIRC all the cars from the same class were used on the same track. I remember all TBOs being on Blackwood. I would definitely be against that.
-
(Kid222) DELETED by Kid222
Yeah good point
Quote from AutoPilot :I think Litro wants to say that he has no problems with his laps. Me neither, and evidently neither does Pringles. I tried 2 including we1r and they work fine, perhaps corrupted downloads on your end?

I downloaded 72,3kB file and lfs doesnt even start replay...just a small error message window "LFS cant open the .spr file"
could anyone post a download link for the replay...I just want to try it..because many people I know cant play the replay...just weird
I tried to download it from Chrome (normally FF 3.6.13) and it works there. In FF some links just don't work, it's really weird. :|
Quote from Kid222 :I tried to download it from Chrome (normally FF 3.6.13) and it works there. In FF some links just don't work, it's really weird. :|

No, Sir. I'm using Firefox version 3.6.13 too.

Main Hotlap Rank update?
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG