The online racing simulator
Need a Team SKin - Design what ever u like nearly!!
Hello all

Im after a team skin for a FZR GTR, I only have a couple requests sorry. I tried skinning and found i race better then skinning. SO yeah.

All im after is an Australin type skin. Definately yellow and green. With a logo or some sort of writing of GCR which stands for Gold Coast Racing.

Maybe put an auzzie flag on the car or a kangeroo oir southern crooss ( Star sign in sky ) Anything really what ever looks kool. Im not fussy just want some thing unique. If u need any futher info please let me know. U can put ur tag on the skin or something i dont how it works. U do me a favor but i do nothing for you. IF i can do anything let me know

Thank you to who ever acceots the challenge of an appreciating Auzzie bloke

Cheers Onevia69
Oh,dear,auzzies not only speak in different accent,but writes too...

Is this some kind of a symbol of Gold coast?

I mean the circle with elephant,maybe can use this too? Dunno,but could give a try later this week if I get boored.
Just curious - how serious is this team?
Don't you think it'd be useful to mention your team's name?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Don't you think it'd be useful to mention your team's name?

With a logo or some sort of writing of GCR which stands for Gold Coast Racing.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :With a logo or some sort of writing of GCR which stands for Gold Coast Racing.

Ah, sorry. Missed it.
Hey Eclipsed. Yeah dont worry about a symbol. I was just saying as in GCR put into a cool looking GCR of some sort you know its free to mind of how to do this.

Also im not out after team members to join my team , So the team isnt serious. But on the other hand i have two more friends who race with me all the time and we are very serious racers. So im just after a skin to share with my two mates.

Im sure you wack something up in 15 mins verus my 3 days and 5 keyboards later lol]

Thx for getting back anyways Mate !!

Onevia
Well,this is what I got after some painting:
http://content21-foto.inbox.lv ... sed/Skins/GCRskin-pre.jpg (posted link because of the size of picture)
Now it's up to you,what do you want to be changed,recolored,removed,added etc or even decide that it's a crap and should be thrown away! Don't know will you like it or not,it's pretty much basic skin,nothing special. One thing is sure - skin definitely isn't finished,I just have enough of painting today,wanted to hear your opinion before I bother myself to carry on! Some things what I'm not sure - is that yellow triangle thing on hood necesary,what to put on hood,is that GCR logo ok,maybe yellow/green colors should be switched... Your call!
That looks great just what im after. Only one thing im thinking of is it easy to put a name on the front window banner, If so i have three seperate names i would like on each car, Only if it is easy for ya to do.

Thanks Onevia
Sure,that's really nothing hard... Just say the names! So what else? Everything is still easy customizable,so don't worry and say what else needed - you will have to drive with it!
OK the names are Maccaz80 - niSmo74 - Onevia69

Now u mention it... Umm maybe delete the palm tree behind the GCR and replace it with a Auzzie flag if you can please
Many thanks Again
Done something now:
http://content21-foto.inbox.lv ... clipsed/Skins/GCRpre2.jpg
Replaced palm with flag (how about the size?)
Added name on windshield top
Added GCR on rear (need it?)
Added country-shaped flag on hood (what do you think about this?)
Added southern cross on roof (not sure it's a good idea)
So - what else needed?
(Offtopic) Eclipsed, what font is that you used to write the GCR? :P
Out standing Eclisped. That looks much better. enjoying ur work Bro. One more thing thats it. Its real easy for ya. That triangle u mentioned on the bonnet, I reckin we fill that with green. And im happy,

Thank you very much :0
Winde - the font is called Magneto. Have no clue where I got it - either from windows or PS,haven't added any other fonts.

Onevia - ok,will remove that yellow triangle,finish skinfiles and pm you them. Hopefully will find time for that today,if not,then tomorrow for sure!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG