The online racing simulator
Request: Momo Racing wheel skin
(37 posts, started )
I've seen a movie (somewhere on lfs movies-pit; i don't remember the name) where the author had changed the wheel skin to a "Momo Racing" wheel lookalike.

Does anyone have that skin and would be kind enough to share? Thanks!

Edit: Something like this:
#2 - 128MB
îf u have photoshop just edit the cromowheel dds
Hes asking someone to do it for him, which obviously means he cant do it himself :rolleyes: (or just doesnt want too ) As for the momo wheel, its been made many times, so you shouldnt have much trouble getting it from someone
This is "MOMO Power" from Dexter. Maybe i'll send PM for him?
Quote from 128MB :îf u have photoshop just edit the cromowheel dds

My Photoshop 7 and my Photoshop CS (vers 8) doen not open dds files. :nol2:
you'll need the nvidia dds plugin for photoshop.

a little google search should help.
#7 - 128MB
i'll try to make one if i have time
tada
If u call SPAM a pointless post cus i cant sleep and im bored as F*** then yes it is SPAM.
-
(jonaz lindberg) DELETED by jonaz lindberg
i made one back for S1, but it was just the normal wheel with the aluminum outline with rivets, and said momo racing on it

dunno if thats the one your talking about, dunno if its compatible for S2 or not, never tried
Attached images
400S_Cromowheel2.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :hello!!!!! I have wait and wait and it´s never come!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please make a momo wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Quote from Hankstar :Dude relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok sry!:P
It would be cool to have the DFP in there--- anyone wanna try it? I don't think I could do it as well as some people could..

edit-

-
(sgt.flippy) DELETED by sgt.flippy : Double Post
Here is my simple driving force pro wheel.
Attached images
dfp.jpg
Attached files
DrivingForcePro.zip - 6.5 KB - 831 views
Quote from GP4Flo :Here is my simple driving force pro wheel.

Hehe cool- thx.... that will work..

Maybe I will try to make one too.. I have never opened a dds - so that should be fun.
bump
Why the hell would you bump a thread that is 3 months old and has little value?
If you want people to see something i'm sure the (decent) wheels are already in the textures database.
Neptix, great MOMO Racing wheel!

THX!

Version with LED turned ON.

Attached files
MOMO_Racing_LED_ON.ZIP - 75.3 KB - 888 views
nice nesrulz
But can you make it a little more grey? cause i can barely see it
Quote from BWX232 :It would be cool to have the DFP in there--- anyone wanna try it? I don't think I could do it as well as some people could...

I will give it a try...
Wow man, mighty big bump here. You think that guy's still interested in this thing? It's been a year and a half since he posted that.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Wow man, mighty big bump here. You think that guy's still interested in this thing? It's been a year and a half since he posted that.

Better late than never :P
DFP Wheel Texture

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG