The online racing simulator
Blackwood - Where boys become men
(32 posts, started )
Did you find a list of things not to do on the official forums, and then decide to do all of them in one go?
The fact that I have worked hard on this video and was quite pleasured with it, outlevels the fact that on the basis of your post, I have done something seriously wrong. What did I do wrong now? -.-
Is that a vob modded rb4?
Vob? What? I don't have the Rb4.
#6 - sjava
The graphics were bad,and I didnt really get where does it really start
Quote from WinterDj :Vob? What? I don't have the Rb4.

You don't? So do tell me, how does your car have a turbo when none of the demo cars have one?
I changed the engine sound and I had to speed up some parts to make it fit to the music.. I'm sorry for making a first try at editing in LFS.
Ban-RPG commin up.
What? Okay, just be that way.
#11 - Zay
Dude, is that you that was driving in that? Tell me, cuz thats really good driving!
Stop ****ing trollspamming me!
#13 - Zay
Quote from WinterDj :Seriously? Yeah, thats me.. With a keyboard. I hope your'e not messing with me.

Nice knowin ya! BTW, that driving is horrible, and modding LFS cars is not allowed! (other than DDS). Therefore, you will be banned, since that is a VOB mod.
what car did you modify to get the impreza?
@Zay: Dude, it was meant as sarcasm! Offcourse it's not me racing! I don't have any cars other than the demo cars! I just edited the clips! And the drift was never meant to be good..
#16 - Zay
Quote from WinterDj :@Zay: Dude, it was meant as sarcasm! Offcourse it's not me racing! I don't have any cars other than the demo cars! I just edited the clips! And the drift was never meant to be good..

Riiight, too late, nice try though.
What?
Song?
@91mason91: When I post this post, you probably gonna find something wrong about the song or something and turn that against me.. I know you guys right. Anyway, the first song is: "Amanda by Aisha Duo" and the second one is "Alive and Amplified by The Mooney Suzuuki" or something..

And bytheway: Why do you guys keep thumbing my video down on youtube just because you THINK I cracked the game? Does the video really suck that bad? I do not think this is the right place for constructive critism..
#21 - Zay
Quote from WinterDj :@91mason91: When I post this post, you probably gonna find something wrong about the song or something and turn that against me.. I know you guys right. Anyway, the first song is: "Amanda by Aisha Duo" and the second one is "Alive and Amplified by The Mooney Suzuuki" or something..

And bytheway: Why do you guys keep thumbing my video down on youtube just because you THINK I cracked the game? Does the video really suck that bad? I do not think this is the right place for constructive critism..

Dude, there is no way in hell you did not hack the game. Unless you are absolutely amazing at editing videos, there is no way.
I know...modding is not allowed (I am strictly against it) and this video isnt example of hard neither good work BUT do you guys always have to crucify everybody who does such thing? imho it is a bit pathetic...just masturbating your ego using the fact that you are on the right side of "the law"
did you just say that people who follow the rules are wankers?
take a look at the evidence, the guy is a demo user who claims that his "friend" modded LFS and took the video. he only edited the video. he hasn't even given the name of the "friend" who has the LFS license. so imho, it he's fair game.
i think you'll also find that it has sweet F.A. to do with egos. and that's a fact.
I dont blame the fact that you try to say him he has done something wrong...it is just 10 people in a row have to say pretty much the same thing that he is modding and is demo ricer...one would be enough...then close the thread...problem solved...
now it is just: "Yeah, I am true lfs fan who has bought S2 and has never used mods so I have to write he is bloody cheater despite the fact 10 people before me have already done it!"
I reported the thread when I made my reply, not a lot else can be done meanwhile

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG