The online racing simulator
[FMC] : Increase Your Speed VoL.2
(45 posts, started )

FIREMIKE CREATIONS

Fast acceleration - rough racing - loud engines - and smashing metal.
That's the content in my first video of
"FireMikeCreations 2011" :

Increase Your Speed 2

Enjoy watching, choose one of the options :

Youtube HD - 1080p Quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJF4ZP7V7os

Download HD - 1080p Quality:
http://www.xcite-racing.de/index.php?site=files&file=242

Any kind of comment is welcome.
Greetings.

Upload at Vimeo or somewhere else please

Damn YouTube, can't watch the video.
What else can I say, than just awesome. Edit is great as always, good action, nice skins, nice quality, good music choice. The only thing I didn't like is the font, but it doesn't matter that much. You've overused it though, I've seen it in all your edits lately, picture, videos etc. Maybe you could change that next time, but the rest was GREAT!

BTW, remember the request I asked for in the beginning of December? I haven't started it and I don't have time to do it, so you'll probably need to make it if you agree to it. I'll PM you tomorrow when I get home with more information.
just... fantastic! Reminds me a bit of NFS or something though xD but yeah, really good!
Agreed whit Tommy, I got too much NFS feeling, otherwise its great!
Quote from Timo1992 :Upload at Vimeo or somewhere else please

Damn YouTube, can't watch the video.

It should work now.

Quote from Tomhah :just... fantastic! Reminds me a bit of NFS or something though xD but yeah, really good!

Thanks Tommy.

Quote from andRo. :What else can I say, than just awesome. Edit is great as always, good action, nice skins, nice quality, good music choice. The only thing I didn't like is the font, but it doesn't matter that much. You've overused it though, I've seen it in all your edits lately, picture, videos etc. Maybe you could change that next time, but the rest was GREAT!

BTW, remember the request I asked for in the beginning of December? I haven't started it and I don't have time to do it, so you'll probably need to make it if you agree to it. I'll PM you tomorrow when I get home with more information.

Thanks andRo.
Just respond in skype buddy.
Quote from manneF1 :Agreed whit Tommy, I got too much NFS feeling, otherwise its great!

I wouldn't agree. I find it humorous how he played with 'NFS feeling'. It's funny to general public. I'm definitely gonna show it around on my FB
#8 - Hahmo
It's great once again

saw myself there couple of times
Once again a nice video Mike! Some great and unique effects, well done
Thanks guys.
good one, I like it! especially the first 25 seconds (with the rhythmic beginning of the song)
nice one, enjoyed it alot
Great action and great use of after effects with the sparkles and stuff flying loose on impact. Great stuff
Vid of the year 2010
amazing!!!
very cool!
Nice video,just in some parts it felt like its laggin a bit
Awesome stuff, but IMO it didnt look that it would be fast-action no idea why
Every time your videos are more surprising, but this video was the best of all. Every detail is done with love. Fantastic.
Congratulations, great video, good editing.
Oh, wow, shots from EGT Cup, great Brilliant work, nicely done
Quote from Lynce :Vid of the year 2010

Thanks Lynce.

Big thanks to all you guys, for that great support the whole year.
It's just nice from you to get always such great comments.
^That.
Where do I vote for it?
This is just pure greatness. I won't go into effects and how this nfs'ish thing went (not that I have any problem with that but it was discussed quite a lot already). But what is matters for me is... The camerawork and placements are grand, the colours are well chosen, actionpacked, lots of stuffs happening which keeps the interest.
My only problem with this was... I wished it was longer
Awesome job!
Quote from Ndrew :^That. Where do I vote for it?

The voting threads aren't up yet but they should normally be in a sub topic LFS Community Awards in General Disscussion

Brilliant video btw

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG