The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you listen music while you drive?

No
Yes
I listen to music only when I`m (atleast trying to) drifting or sometimes on cruise, but during the races, especially leagues I can`t feel the car properly and focus enough with music.
only when im doing practice stints and theres no one on teamspeak
Quote from BOSCHO :welll i race too look at my lfsworld thing stats
no rally pack for u

I was thinking on a very clever reply, but could only come up with the following (since I am a big whore).

RALLYPACK!
Quote from The Very End :I was thinking on a very clever reply, but could only come up with the following (since I am a big whore).

RALLYPACK!

Oh noes plz. don't whore me

everytime when i code an insim
I listen to music while training for an event & just for fun online racing. At an event? No, I'd like to stay focused as much as I possibly can. Team feedback trough ts + engine noises are the way for me to stay focused specially when Matty gives me a peptalk every 2 to 5 laps with the gabs and when I overtook someone.

Otherwise I mostly listen to uppace music like rock/soft metal or some nice dance tunes alltho I always seem to drive my pb's when a soft whiney song comes up... lol!
Only when i drift.
I sometimes listens to music when the music doesn't disturb me, like preventing me from hearing the engine, tires etc, or takes too much of my concentration.

Also the music needs to fit the driving. For example Vivaldi doesn't fit in a drifting show. And Initial D music gets you really worked up when you're driving in traffic where you're supposed to be calm.
Yeah, i liste the music from the engine and the exaust and the tyres squeeezzzz
and the wind
i listen to the Inception Movie Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.
So every corner i steer in, every gear i shift, every car i overtake, it totally feels like an epic win !
Quote from reason0809 :i listen to the Inception Movie Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.
So every corner i steer in, every gear i shift, every car i overtake, it totally feels like an epic win !

You are trying to overtake 1st guy in last lap.
Last corner is bad ass shicane.
You try to focus and even a little mistake would ruin your race.
Suddenly in middle of the corner *BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG*

Pffft there goes the win lol

Done that sometimes myself.
I just can't start LFS, without some music...
In real life most of the times, but not when i am drifting or driving fast or whatever.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG