The online racing simulator
Quote from jtw62074 :I suspect his meaning of "played with" meant something a bit more than that

Hm, you're probably right
Although he could've written "experimented with" for disambiguation
Quote from Bogey Jammer :Steam platform uses polls often to know the global customer's pc performances status.

Why not do the same here? it would give the devs a "go ahead" for new physics features, or not... :twocents:

You could try upload your pc specs to the unofficial LFS System Benchmark HERE
Quote :title

now prepare that scawen definitely won't see it
Quote from RasmusL :

Certainly these are on the lowest settings possible, but discounting graphics this is what's required to run LFS, albeit a bit slowly. It's time for an upgrade.

Anything below a stable 40 fps is not playable. I've seen many people making that error (including my own beloved main admin). 10 - 20 fps is really crasher level type of racing.

With < 40 fps you are missing every apex and crash into other racers during close racing.

It's partly due to an overloaded system, delaying the input it gets from the human interface device (mouse/gamepad/wheel.) and partly your eyes receiving not enough information to act on time. Its also really exhausting to drive and can cause headaches or other serious problems. (not kidding!)

Actually it would help a lot if Scawen would made a warning if it detects a low frame rate.
Quote :Actually it would help a lot if Scawen would made a warning if it detects a low frame rate.

Nice Idea ! Maybe Like the Lag warning.
Quote from jtw62074 :I have an idea too: Let Scawen do whatever he wants. It's his creation. He knows better how to proceed with LFS development than any of us do

amen

Quote from sinanju :You could try upload your pc specs to the unofficial LFS System Benchmark HERE

hum... this is too awkward to use, there are not many results there...
I wanted to do the benchmark, saw how complicated it was and gave up. It's not hard to figure out, but I don't want to waste so much time on it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG