The online racing simulator
The GTR Championship.
(6 posts, started )
#1 - yanki
The GTR Championship.

We like to introduce you the GTR Championship.

A GTR championship with the 3 GTR cars in LFS; FXR, FZR and the XRR, on the most favorit tracks within LFS.

The write ins are now open and you can write in here

Special thanks to Team [RBD] - Server Provider
Pretty much uninformative OP if you ask me. Schedule? Rules? Any ballast for the FZR? I know those infos can be found easily after lurking a bit in your forum, but why not simply linking them to your advertising post? Don't you realise that people will not sign-up if you do not provide enough basic information?

Anyway... If anyone's seaching for the schedule, here it is. Couldn't find the start times though

And oh btw... Just for the whole forum's amusement... Check what I just found in the sign-up thread:

Quote :Team Constructor: Any
Team Color: Any
Car: Any
Your LFS World Username: jonathon.provost
Your Nickname : J.Provost
Team mate's LFS World Username: None
Team mate's Nickname : None

P.S. Could i please be the safety car thank you

WOW! Finally something new and fresh!
oops, I forgot about MoE, GTAL, IGTC, GT Series, LFSES.
Quote from Drift King CZ :oops, I forgot about MoE, GTAL, IGTC, GT Series, LFSES.

Well. Out of those 5 leagues, 4 are endurance swapping drivers you cannot compare to the one presented by OP. And 1 has been inactive for more than a year, and is quite unlikely to come back.

IMO there is a market for a sprint-ish series with unrestricted GTRs.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :IMO there is a market for a sprint-ish series with unrestricted GTRs.

I would agree. I always looked out for this type of league. Ehh good old days of eTM... but there is one thing that troubles me, why Saturdays?

As the opening post is so uninformative I only assume it's held in the evenings and starting from myself I can tell you that you'll loose a lot of racers that way, especially because races are every Saturday. Who is that crazy to trow away his life for 6 weeks?
Saturdays or Sundays are probably the best time for me because of the time lag here in the US vs. Europe, and because alot of league races are already run on Sundays.

I can't drive downforce cars very well, and thus I won't participate, but I do see an audiance for this. If my Realistic NASCAR Season tanks I'll probably try to form a short TBO series over the summer or later spring. (much shorter races than my RN sched. lol)

Also, whan en epic entry Grey Bull

The GTR Championship.
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG