The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro Issue
(6 posts, started )
Driving Force Pro Issue
Hope there is a solution to this.

My DFP died while playing GT5, force feedback just stopped all of a sudden, no response from understeer or oversteer at all.

Thought it'd be a simple error, so I unplugged, and plugged it back in, only to have the DFP have a flashing green light on the left side of the wheel.

Has anyone else had this problem at all, and know how to overcome it?

I googled for answers, but to no success. Most solutions were based for when using it for PC instead of PS3.
When you have a blinking light, in most cases, it means tha the power suply is gone.

If you have a laptop, you could try with it's suply. DFP suply 24V and 0.75A, the laptop should be about 19V (which would make your FFB weakier) and less than 0.75A.
Quote from Whiskey :When you have a blinking light, in most cases, it means tha the power suply is gone.

If you have a laptop, you could try with it's suply. DFP suply 24V and 0.75A, the laptop should be about 19V (which would make your FFB weakier) and less than 0.75A.

Thanks bud, that was the problem! Switched to laptop charger, and wheel is working fine.

Do you know any recommened websites where I could order a more powerful PSU for the DFP?
No sorry.
#5 - GX390
The second could burn the wheel. It suplies twice Amps as original suply

Driving Force Pro Issue
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG