The online racing simulator
JackCY's Round 3 pictures (3MB)
Little notes from my stint, last hour of race:
SC restart, #12 "letting" #13 pass (blue flag).
Quote :Bjornson: I was not 'letting' 13 go by, I was slowing to get to the pits.

You can see I was lucky to pass this mess.
But #27 wasn't that lucky

#01 view, who got out of it by an inch

But #03 was not that lucky

"Eat my headlights"

Tough time for #28 also!

Another miss.

My view when passing #12 who's going to make a big mess.

Spectator views:

I wanna fly...

Up to the moon

Well maybe not.

Is this a highway crossing?

To finish first. You have to finish

Another SC, leader warming up tires with FZ maybe thinking it's an FX...

Don't worry Holmes I'm gonna let you pass

The story continues
PLEASE BE CAREFUL I got tofu in my trunk (Drunk's lap behind btw and this cost us a lot of positions, 1 SC before last)

Almost standing both!

Cars coming in...

Mess begins.

I mean real mess...

Rejoining the track

Is there going to be a road block?

The 2 still fighting.

I'm slow so cars are still passing me...

Rejoining the line, but the 2 just don't care and continue to fight like never-ending crash.

I couldn't believe I fit in there...

Another collision of the 2.

Not just small one...

#01 Peron, dive-bombing 2 cars in front, second after he did that SC was called, I had keep out of line in order to not get killed! (Considering protest for reckless driving)

Me and APR, sorry I thought you're behind, but we sorted it out quickly on TS with you

But I would have had enough room in there if you didn't close it.

So I had to brake...

You kept the line so I had to be on the inside a lot

We got contact here

But I wasn't the one who kept you off track.

It was #01 aggressive again.

#01 jumping in my line

Some time later, I don't know if it was a revenge from APR or #01 screwed up, but it cost me time...

What a nice view! Instead of full gas...

Full brake! Even going to neutral...

Luckily I think I missed him.
Hey I know it's kinda like spam... but continues :p
#18 S. McLead PLEASE be less aggressive, you're lap behind! And still fighting with us... too close while under SC, hit my trunk once in race, overtook at least once, you really should have backed off it wasn't your fight

Just before last SC, I'm passing along what caused last SC by half a meter, the car was still rotating on the roof...

Just took down the gap in front... but... another SC...

18 seconds till race end... Ladies and gentleman we've got a GREEN FLAG, the sprint for one lap begins after 6 hours of useless driving.

Race end, we're in T1...

#14 pushing as always till they crash, sorry bro, but I'm don't want to crash...

Slowing down to avoid a massacre...

Clearly he didn't have enough overlap and speed to overtake without a little collision anyway.

So #18 again overtaking

As well as #10...

#10 can't handle the car and overtake properly... causing a crash...

Should I write some other protest?

So other cars overtook me coz of the slowdown.

#10 is ... I don't how to call it, just see the pictures

Going wide and wild

#10 is under blue... #14, 22, 25 fighting for position

#10 & #14 are probably out of the race

#14 flying out of track

#22 going wide in last section of track in final lap

Not going to let me pass at all, closes the space and returns to line, bang kissed his trunk...

A little longer straight and I would have got you, well tracker got it right anyway they had to correct the finish positions by penalty
Quote from JackCY :(Drunk's lap behind btw and this cost us a lot of positions, 1 SC before last)

No, tracker said we was on the same lap
#5 - ZanZi
Im just hoping you arent driving with this "4" line who the AI's use.
Pile-up n°1 looks like a remake of the red flag incident of the 3h of Fern Bay of last year Sucks for poor Identity though

In other news, seems like I'll have to yell at some people, after having a look at post #3 pics
Well, you can't think we'd let you through in the last corners, mate

But I agree on McLeod and Yapar... Gosh, you're lapped and it's the last lap too, stay out of the battle for god's sake!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Pile-up n°1 looks like a remake of the red flag incident of the 3h of Fern Bay of last year Sucks for poor Identity though

In other news, seems like I'll have to yell at some people, after having a look at post #3 pics

I know drunk also did some bad moves cause the hole race was a big frustration, but Lombardi and Yapar did some really crazy things on the track
#9 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Pile-up n°1 looks like a remake of the red flag incident of the 3h of Fern Bay of last year Sucks for poor Identity though

Gotta say Lombardi was an absolute arse again. Some shocking "defending" especially when laps behind. 95% of the time he's good and clean, but twice I saw him making errors in the FE2 chicane, people getting alongside and him just running them into the grass.
JackCY: It's not the most constructive thing calling everyone crahsers. Nice pics tho.

So whilst I still have some influence in what you can and can not say around here, let's leave it be. You're just waiting for flaming to start.

Thank you, come again!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG