The online racing simulator
Looking for a Pace Car/Safty Car Driver
Well, I'm having my Realistic NASCAR Event comming up on the 22nd of January, and I know it's a long ways off, but I need a pace car driver for this event. (1 for the 2011 season would be nice also, but it doesn't have to be the same person for every race in the season)

I didn't know if I should post it here or on the event forums...

Thanks for the help.
i may be interested i shouldnt be doing anything
Quote from brt900 :i may be interested i shouldnt be doing anything

Alright, thanks alot Just get back to me when you know for sure
-waits for someone to recommend joe-
just checked my time table. i have no exams the week before or week after and my dad is at work so i wont be on my kart so yeah im free
Sweet, I trust that you know how to do this, but I'd like to have a small test for the event at some point later on this month, or early next. If you're free, I'd like for you to run pace car in that too (it wouldn't last more than an hour).

Thanks for the help man, I'll get to you on the particulars.
wtf
Quote from Sueycide_FD :-waits for someone to recommend joe-

If you're referring to me, you wont have to worry about seeing me online anywhere for at least another 2 weeks, because my computer is thoroughly b0rked.

Quote from raiderfan :wtf

I couldn't agree more.
Hey, Well can drive a safety car. My dad and i go karting alot so i have experiance. I'm free that week and I'm getting s2 soon. (after xmas as i probally have a voucher or money).
sounds funny
both of the offers fell through so I'm still looking lol. I don't need one for the mock event but it would be nice. (on the 8th at 19:00 GMT). I don't 100% need one for the real event, but it would be very helpful in preventing disaster under caution flags lol.

Anybody free on either night (8th 19:00 GMT until 22:00 or 22nd from 21:00 until 23:30 GMT)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG