The online racing simulator
About A Cruise system...
(5 posts, started )
About A Cruise system...
Hi!

i want to start a server at online host. i'm planning to make a kind of ''race control'', you know, write a message and make it appear in all drivers screen. how do i do that?

and how i add a description to my host?
well tbh i have no clue what you mean discription but i will do my best to explain. to do a "Race Control" you will need to do three commands to brodcast a message to everyone connected to your online host. in game type this /rcm [MESSAGE] (thats where your message goes) then /rcm_all (that will brodcast it. then to clear the message you will need to do /rcc_all

and i think you mean welcome message. well in the same folder as your host setup and such make a document called welcome.txt and then in setup.cfg delete one of the / at the bit where it says welcome.txt and then it should show the welcome message
Quote from tbofram :and i think you mean welcome message. well in the same folder as your host setup and such make a document called welcome.txt and then in setup.cfg delete one of the / at the bit where it says welcome.txt and then it should show the welcome message

Thanks for the help! i'm very nobby at this... where can i find my host folder?
#4 - Zay
have you downloaded lfs dedi? http://www.lfs.net/?page=addons (top link)

when you download that and extract it there is a folder with every config you will need

About A Cruise system...
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG