The online racing simulator
Monthly Top 50 Lists on LFSWorld
How many people pay attention to these, and are you usually finding yourself on them?
Never cared about it, it's stats from public racing which is pretty much pointless. I'm scrolling thru spdo-database instead when I'm bored, much more interesting stats there.
I usually do not pay attention to that, no.

But I've been driving quite a lot lately, so I lurked on that section a few times this month, to see if I'd appear somewhere at some point. But I didn't so far, though I recall I found OP and one of my team-mate. Guess I'm missing a few hundreds kms
Yeah, I'm top 10 in laps and only 21st in miles..

Alot of FE6 for me recently :P
#5 - sjava
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Never cared about it, it's stats from public racing which is pretty much pointless. I'm scrolling thru spdo-database instead when I'm bored, much more interesting stats there.

If i get you right then you think that public racing is pointless? You cant just say that,its sometimes fun,its good for beginners and you could get good experience driving in public servers and you're not sayin that when you started playing lfs you were already in MoE seat?
Quote from sjava :If i get you right then you think that public racing is pointless? You cant just say that,its sometimes fun,its good for beginners and you could get good experience driving in public servers and you're not sayin that when you started playing lfs you were already in MoE seat?

Err, you should read that sentence again.
Quote from sjava :If i get you right then you think that public racing is pointless? You cant just say that,its sometimes fun,its good for beginners and you could get good experience driving in public servers and you're not sayin that when you started playing lfs you were already in MoE seat?

Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Never cared about it, it's stats from public racing which is pretty much pointless. I'm scrolling thru spdo-database instead when I'm bored, much more interesting stats there.

That is absolutely not what I ment, read again
#8 - sjava
Arghh,sorry,messed up il try to read slower next time but atleast I wrote [If I get you right]
Never really cared tbh, I've been on there a few times last year. Haven't bothered this year..

November 2009 - 1st distance
November 2009 - 8th laps

October 2009 - 1st distance
October 2009 - 2nd laps
October 2009 - 18th won races.
October 2009 - 50th finished races

Personally they are pretty much pointless to me.

Haven't seen anyone yet who has beaten 31,000km in a month.. but i don't think anyone would want to.. I spent like 5 hours non stop on cruise servers a day.. Damn, bad times.
About that 31 000km - anyone checked FM Failures stats on that? If anyone, he would probally would be one of the candidates who might have driven a longer distance than that.

I don't think I have ever been on that list before, but I have no clue..

Are there some ways for me to check the top 50 back in time, to see if I were on any of them? An Excel overveiw maybe?
Just when I graduate my school... only time what I would use is LFS... ehhh?

EDIT: IMO both stats are just fine, but LFSW stats are boring.
#12 - Zay
Sorry fo bump, but where do i even go to find these stats?
LFS World (LFS Desktop) > Some Online Charts (don't forget to view "the all time totals", track usage and car usage).
#14 - Zay
Quote from Silverracer :LFS World (LFS Desktop) > Some Online Charts (don't forget to view "the all time totals", track usage and car usage).

Thanks
I ve never clicked on this icon but now considering the fact I love all kinds of statistics I will keep myself updated

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG