The online racing simulator
Fast Five
(30 posts, started )
Fast Five
I guess its time I watch the 4th one then.
Its just a sequel for the Fast and the Furious series. Nothing fancy here. Well, i mean - it doesnt exactly deserve a thread.
Gran Turismo 5 goes along with the others yes? It's got its own thread. Same with Forza 4.
that actually looks decent imo
going to see it and like it.
I was just thinking today it would be great to have another Fast and Furious film. I know some people don't like the films but I loved all of them, well maybe not Tokyo Drift but the others were okay.
#8 - JJ72
Hell, I thought the series is dead already, unfortunately it isn't!
#9 - dadge
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I was just thinking today it would be great to have another Fast and Furious film. I know some people don't like the films but I loved all of them, well maybe not Tokyo Drift but the others were okay.

there's another Dwayne Johnson movie out now called "Faster". it looks like a cool watch.
He trained hard for both those movies. ended up McMassive!
Well considering this is a yet another prequel to tokyo drift, it really isnt date accurate just to nitpick towards the GT-R
I saw it i think it looks good as soon as i heard Vin i was like SHIBBY!!!
I liked the first 2 F&F and TD, is it wrong of me to not be interested in this one
They're getting further and further away from the roots, which is street racing.. Now they're Bruce Willis all of a sudden? I've SEEN Die Hard already!
Pretty cool! Will no doubt go see it. Will I like it though is a whole different story. Wait and see.
wohoo more wannabe-macho COD style bull...

Quote from theirishnoob :wohoo more wannabe-macho COD style bull...

it's an action movie. nobody wants a gripping storyline in an action movie. they want fast cars, hot women/men and shit blowing up.
with Vin Diesel in it, you can expect in at least one scene, he will disarm a bad guy in his usual badass style. maybe even kill a guy with a cup. but that what we came here for. i'd also like to see Dwayne punch through a wall and grab Vin and have a "batman Vs Robocop" style fist fight.
Quote from PMD9409 :I guess its time I watch the 4th one then.

FNF-TD was so bad, i didn't even know there was a 4th one...
Quote from dadge :it's an action movie. nobody wants a gripping storyline in an action movie. they want fast cars, hot women/men and shit blowing up.
with Vin Diesel in it, you can expect in at least one scene, he will disarm a bad guy in his usual badass style. maybe even kill a guy with a cup. but that what we came here for. i'd also like to see Dwayne punch through a wall and grab Vin and have a "batman Vs Robocop" style fist fight.

I. Love. You.
Quote from bunder9999 :FNF-TD was so bad, i didn't even know there was a 4th one...

I didn't know either, I actually searched it up once I seen this thread.
is this the call of duty movie? Oh wait...

Blatent MW2 copy. I mean comeon free running in a favela in Brazil. MW2
Quote from Luke.S :is this the call of duty movie? Oh wait...

Blatent MW2 copy. I mean comeon free running in a favela in Brazil. MW2

i felt the same with Black Hawk Down. it reaked of Operation Flashpoint.
Don't get me started on The Bourne Identity.
I just aren't going to comment. Have you even played MW2 and watched the trailer. Some scenes are pretty much identical to parts of the game.
Quote from Luke.S :I just aren't going to comment. Have you even played MW2 and watched the trailer. Some scenes are pretty much identical to parts of the game.

but you have commented
i've seen the trailer but i don't play the MW games.
this isn't the first movie to have people jumping across building tops. you could say MW2 was inspired by District 13 simply because it had freerunning in it.
it's also not the first movie to use cars. we could say they're copying Midnight club.
did you feel "Saving Private Ryan" was too much like Medal of Honour? Or Vietcong was too much like Platoon? or maybe Tomb raider was too much like Indiana Jones?
i'm not trying to argue with you dude. i felt it's easy to find similarities when you're looking for them. to me, it shows that both MW2 and fast five are trying to be current without feeling too fictional.

Fast Five
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG