The online racing simulator

Poll : Which date suits you for the iTCC 2011 Test Race?

Closed since :
Sunday, 19 December 2010
Sunday, 9 January 2011
Both dates suit me
None of the dates suit me
Test Race Date
So as per usual, there's a test race prior to the first iTCC Round.

We have the combo: AS7r
We have the car: FXR w 32%
We have the race lengths: 10 laps

We need a date.

Poll time!

Pick one (or both if you can make it). Poll closes in 72 hours.

Time would be 18:00 UTC for qualifying start, per standard calendar.
#2 - J@tko
EDIT: Lemme totally rephrase my question :P How will you decide who gets straight into R1 without pre-qual?

FWIW I probs can't do either, but that doesn't bother me so I won't vote.
I could do it on both dates I belive, but I'd prefer 19th December, since 9th January would clash with GTAL Round 4 Q1.
ITCC 2011 Let's Gooo
Quote from J@tko :EDIT: Lemme totally rephrase my question :P How will you decide who gets straight into R1 without pre-qual?

We may not put people from last year's championship straight in, or we may put at most, the top 5 or 10. We don't know the exact format of pre-qualifying etc until we see how many signups we get.

And no, the test race does not give you any preference for round 1. It is however good for those that have never done iTCC before to see what happens on raceday.
#6 - J@tko
Quote from boothy :We may not put people from last year's championship straight in, or we may put at most, the top 5 or 10. We don't know the exact format of pre-qualifying etc until we see how many signups we get.

And no, the test race does not give you any preference for round 1. It is however good for those that have never done iTCC before to see what happens on raceday.

k.

/spazzijack

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG