The online racing simulator
iTCC Rules Book

You may find the 2011 iCON Touring Car Championship Regulations on the NDR website.

iTCC 2011 Regulations

The NDR Sporting Code contains some things that will be applied when judging incidents etc, but the main carry points are in the iTCC Rules, but worth a look at the Sporting Code if you're not already somewhat familiar with it.

Some important things:

Car, Skins, and Name Format

FXR with 32% restriction
R4 tyres are not allowed to be used in any session
Skin kit with car number must be applied to skin, and posted in the skins thread
Name format: 00 M. Booth, white number, coloured name allowed

Success Ballast

Ballast shall be given for the following positions:
1st - 30kg 2nd - 25kg 3rd - 20kg 4th - 15kg 5th - 10kg 6th - 5kg
After each race the ballast weights will be scrapped and recalculated; ballast will not be accumulated.
Before each round, the top 6 in the championship will be given ballast, and shall carry the ballast for qualifying and race 1 at the next round
For races 2 and 3 at each round, the top 6 in the previous race shall carry ballast

Championships and Points

Drivers championship, all rounds count .
Teams championships, all rounds count - best 2 drivers per team score in each race, no bonus points awarded.

BTCC points system: 15-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1, with 1 point for race 1 pole position, and 1 point for fastest lap in each race.

Races

Bumpdrafting is only allowed in races
Penalties must be served within 3 laps (max 3 crosses of S/F line) and admins may apply time, position, grid, points or more extreme penalties if the situation merits
Only cars which cover more than 90% of the number of laps covered by the winner and which cross the line under their own power will be classified

Safety Car

Any drivers who cannot self-recover back to the pits should not shift-s or shift-p, but instead alert the admins with the $SC bind, who may then bring out the SC. Spectating from outside a pit garage will incur a 5 point penalty, 10 point penalty and then a series exclusion on the third offence.

When the message “SAFETY CAR DEPLOYED” appears on screen and the track indicator button changes to “T: YELLOW”, all drivers are to cease racing for position, and gently slow down and be alert for any situation on track while proceeding around to catch the Safety Car queue, and all the other standard SC bits.

The first 2 laps under the Safety Car will not be counted as racing laps, and will be added on to the total race distance.
Quote from dekojester :FXR with 32% restriction

Quote from Rules=III. 1) a) :All competing cars shall carry 24 percent of intake restriction

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Oh a cockup /fp

That happens when I just edit the necessary stuff out of other rulebooks. I'll fix it later tonight
Quote from dekojester :
Safety Car

When the message “SAFETY CAR DEPLOYED” appears on screen and the track indicator button changes to “T: YELLOW”, all drivers are to cease racing for position, and gently show down and be alert for any situation on track while proceeding around to catch the Safety Car queue, and all the other standard SC bits.

I think its slow down. Little mistake, but still.
Would we use original .exe or MoE-type one?
Err original, if we were using a modified .exe we'd tell you
Quote from TexasLTU :Would we use original .exe or MoE-type one?

I guess the original .exe, why using a tweak while the in-game intake restriction system can do the job?

I'll use this post to share an idea also: I saw that we have a nice ragequit penalty this year. That's good stuff IMO, but what about applying it to people leaving the server like robbers between races(or after retiring by the rules from race 1 or 2). I mean, it's a real shame to see the grid dropping to like 25 cars in race 3, while something like 30 people got eliminated during the pre-qualifying procedure...

E: That post is also a proof about how slow I am with typing.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I guess the original .exe, why using a tweak while the in-game intake restriction system can do the job?

I'll use this post to share an idea also: I saw that we have a nice ragequit penalty this year. That's good stuff IMO, but what about applying it to people leaving the server like robbers between races(or after retiring by the rules from race 1 or 2). I mean, it's a real shame to see the grid dropping to like 25 cars in race 3, while something like 30 people got eliminated during the pre-qualifying procedure...

E: That post is also a proof about how slow I am with typing.

D'accord: It is really bad when racers who want to race do not qualify while those who just can do one or two races take their spot away. That's annoying.
where I can find the official schedule?
tnks man....
Appologies if I missed it somewhere but whats the spreadsheet key?

Noticed some have green some have Red or like mine have yellow under the hotlap. Just wanted to know why or what im supposed to do?

Thanks
Thanks Deko I saw that. But he doesnt say about the Yellow. Now I thought about it I assume it means I havent provided a HL. I asked when I signed up if my lap from last season was ok and no reply. Maybe you can clear that up or do I need to provide a new one as its a new season?
Quote from Boothy :Drivers who HAVE participated in a previous round (at least a Reserve Shootout) are not required to submit this, but will be notified if we desire this to be submitted.

In other words: Boothy thinks you suck, Scotty, and you have to submit a new one

Nah, you should be fine.
Quote from swiss-spirit :in other words: Boothy thinks you suck, scotty, and you have to submit a new one

Nah, you should be fine.

:d
Quote from scotty2888 :Thanks Deko I saw that. But he doesnt say about the Yellow. Now I thought about it I assume it means I havent provided a HL. I asked when I signed up if my lap from last season was ok and no reply. Maybe you can clear that up or do I need to provide a new one as its a new season?

Red "NO" - Hotlap required but not submitted.
Yellow "-" - No hotlap required.
Green "YES" - Hotlap required and submitted.

Thanks Falke.
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren : dohhh
Quote from TFalke55 :Red "NO" - Hotlap required but not submitted.
Yellow "-" - No hotlap required.
Green "YES" - Hotlap required and submitted.

So - if you have yellow it's all green ...
Quote from Cawwa :So - if you have yellow it's all green ...

If you say it that way... yes^^
There will not pre-qual this session?
#22 - Bee
Where can I find the numberplate kit? The link from season 2 is dead.
Quote from Bee :Where can I find the numberplate kit? The link from season 2 is dead.

I want to know it too, and where is the post where I have to upload my skin :P

when are we gonna get our password?

TY!
Passwords are usually given the night before or on the day of the reserve shootout.
Regulations updated on 20 January 2011. Link in OP as usual.

Changelog:

V.4: Reduced number of locked-in drivers to 10.

VI.1: Reserve shootout extended to 30 minutes. Amended procedure. Reserve shootout now concurrent sessions, over multiple servers.

VI.3.c: Race 3 reversal based off of Race 2 winning time.

VI.3.k: Chat will be open on a Race Director notification only.

Also keep in mind that the NDR Sporting Code had revisions made recently, I don't think they'll really affect iTCC directly, but have a look just incase.

iTCC Rules Book
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG