The online racing simulator
iTCC 2011: Schedule

Here is the schedule for the 2011 iCON Touring Car Championship Season:
  1. 23rd January 2011 - Fern Bay Gold (FE3) - 16 laps
  2. 6th February 2011 - Kyoto National (KY2) - 12 laps
  3. 20th February 2011 - Aston Cadet (AS1) - 24 laps
  4. 13th March 2011 - South City Long (SO4) - 13 laps
  5. 3rd April 2011 - Blackwood Grand Prix (BL1) - 17 laps
Here is the approximate timetable for Rounds 1 through 4 (Round 5 will be one hour earlier for all sessions to accommodate for Daylight Saving Time) ALL TIMES UTC.

17:00 Reserve Shootouts - 30 Minutes (Run concurrently over multiple servers, assignment generally by car number, drivers notified by PM or other methods which server assigned to.)

17:45 All iTCC Competitors to be on Race Server
18:00 Qualifying - 15 minutes
18:25 Race 1 - approx. 25 minutes (grid as per qualifying)
18:55 Race 2 - approx. 25 minutes (grid as per race 1 result)
19:25 Race 3 - approx 25 mins (Grid - Top 6,7,8,9, or 10 from Race 2 reversed depending on race winner's race time – thereafter as per finishing order of Race 2)

EDIT: Yes, there's conflicts with MoE and the GT3 Touring Car Cup, but we're aware and had no way to avoid some of them without making the round be 6 weeks apart or whatever it would be.
AS1

The only clashes with MoE are with Q1 sessions, shouldn't be a huge issue I guess.
Quote from dekojester :Round 5 will be one hour earlier for all sessions to accommodate for Daylight Saving Time

a) DST in North America starts already at round 4
b) When have you started caring about times being convenient for anyone?
#4 - J@tko
Quote from hyntty :b) When have you started caring about times being convenient for anyone?

Quote from hyntty :a) DST in North America starts already at round 4

Excellent, that means qualifying starts at 2 pm EST so drivers/admin have time for a munchtime sandwich before the action starts
Quote from hyntty :a) DST in North America starts already at round 4
b) When have you started caring about times being convenient for anyone?

Answer to both a) and b):

All boothy's bloody idea. I just went with it because it meant that I at least didn't have to wake up any earlier
Track order updated :o
NDR.iTCC 2011 is currently non-passworded, and set to the Round 1 combo, practice mode. Votekick enabled incase some wrecker etc comes in when an admin isn't present.
#9 - Seb66
Quote :16:30 Reserve Shootout 1 - 20 Minutes (Race Numbers *1-*49)
17:00 Reserve Shootout 2 - 20 Minutes (Race Numbers *50-*99)

19:25 Race 3 - approx 25 mins (Grid - Top 6,7,8,9, or 10 from Race 2 reversed depending on number drawn by lottery – thereafter as per finishing order of Race 2)

Any chance the reserve shoot out can be moved to 18:00 UTC? Then all other times shuffled along a hour?
#10 - CSF
Nat.
why
Quote from dekojester :NDR.iTCC 2011 is currently non-passworded, and set to the Round 1 combo, practice mode. Votekick enabled incase some wrecker etc comes in when an admin isn't present.

Today I was banned by some crazy welsh guy, I think for sure he was ginger but I carnt remember his name :/
, dunno what you're on about.
Haha
Reserve shootouts format amended - all sessions will be run concurrently at 17:00 UTC, running for 30 minutes. Drivers needing to participate to make their way in will be notified of server assignment by PM.

Times currently remain the same for all other sessions.
It states that todays race will be an hour earlier cause of daylight savings. Clocks went forward not back is this a mis type or we going to race at 6pm uk start still for main qualy?
I'm almost sure they meant one hour earlier UTC wise. Since Britain moved from UTC to UTC+1 and Central Europe moved from UTC+1 to UTC+2, start time will stay the same for most of the competitors(18:00 quali for Britain, 19:00 for Central Europe).
Lot of exclamation marks, sorry
I believe qualifying for us Brits is now at 19.00 inglund time thanks to the clocks going forward.

Atleast I damn hope it is :|
Quote from cargame.nl :!!!

No!

UTC/GMT and CET difference is two hours now!

current CET:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.c ... on/central-european-time/

current UTC/GMT:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Apologises, but isn't that what I was more or less saying? (unless you are replying to Scott's post?)

Quote from zippytheone :I believe qualifying for us Brits is now at 19.00 inglund time thanks to the clocks going forward.

Atleast I damn hope it is :|

Quote from dekojester :Here is the approximate timetable for Rounds 1 through 4 (Round 5 will be one hour earlier for all sessions to accommodate for Daylight Saving Time) ALL TIMES UTC.
17:00 Reserve Shootouts - 30 Minutes (Run concurrently over multiple servers, assignment generally by car number, drivers notified by PM or other methods which server assigned to.)

19:25 Race 3 - approx 25 mins (Grid - Top 6,7,8,9, or 10 from Race 2 reversed depending on race winner's race time – thereafter as per finishing order of Race 2)

This should mean that pre-qual starts at 16:00 UTC, quali at 17:00, etc. Since you British people moved to UTC+1, time will stay the same for you basically(17:00 English time pre-qual, 18:00 quali, etc).

Let's wait for a formal confirmation though. You guys are masters at making the situation look more complicated than it actually is
Uhm no, you say Britian thisandthat time and Central Europe thatandthis time.

And there is an hour difference, there should be two.

This;
'(18:00 quali for Britain, 19:00 for Central Europe).'

should be 18:00 and 20:00. If the britain (GMT) time is correct in this case. (which I did not verified).
Qualifying has always started at 6pm british time this season, and for the most part of the previous 2 seasons, and everyone seems fine with that. Therefore instead of it happening at 7pm since we (and Europe) moved our clocks +1 for daylight saving, we moved the UTC time back 1 hour, so it still starts at the same time as before.

So to recap: it starts at 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, 1300 EDT and 1700 UTC
Quote from cargame.nl :Uhm no, you say Britian thisandthat time and Central Europe thatandthis time.

And there is an hour difference, there should be two.

This;
'(18:00 quali for Britain, 19:00 for Central Europe).'

should be 18:00 and 20:00. If the britain (GMT) time is correct in this case. (which I did not verified).

No. Britain does have Daylight Saving Time, aswell as Central Europe. Both Central Europe and Britain are moving to DST at the same time. Which means that Central Europe is one hour ahead of Britain at whatever time of the year. This also means that Britain moves to UTC+1 for Summer.

GMT/UTC aren't weird acronyms for Britain's time. Ok, they all were the same before DST was established. But nowadays they are totally independant from it and do not move when Britain(and a big part of Europe) goes to DST.

iTCC 2011: Schedule
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG