The online racing simulator
LFS Websites
(59 posts, started )
LFS Websites
This is the LFS Websites thread. Started as an idea in the old forums, this thread will consist of a collection of LFS related sites (but not team-websites). This will make it easy for new comers and veterans alike to keep track of what's happening on the net with LFS.

The sites will be presented in alphabetical order and be put in relevant sections.

If you want your site on the list, please post a reply and give us the link, the name of the site, a description and a suggestion for the section it should be in. Any moderator or admin will edit the list to add or change with your request, but no team-website requests. Team websites are listed here: http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=r ... p;whichTab=teams&tl=1

---------------------------------------------------------------

- Official Sites -
www.lfs.net
www.lfsworld.net
www.lfsforum.net

- Official Social Media Sites -
Twitter
YouTube

- Online Manual -
www.lfsmanual.net

- League Sites -
Absolute Beginners Racing League
New Dimension Racing Events
Sim Broadcasts

- Sites for skins & other files -

- General files -
Master Skinnerz - Skin and rendering help, skin tutorials, LFS decals, skin templates & kits. Forum

- Skins -
Bean0's skins

- Tools & Mods -
The Floating Widget - Bob Smith's home of the Gear Ratio Calculator, the Advanced Setup Guide and other stuff
For a more complete list, please see here.

- Team Sites -
List of team websites on LFS World

- Non-English Sites -
More languages will be added when needed.

- Czech -
CzechLFS.net

- Dutch / Belgian -
Belgium Sim Racing International

- French -
LFS France

- German -
German LFS Forum
Live-for-Speed.de

- Italian -
Official Italian Live for Speed Community

- Portuguese -
Portuguese LFS Forum

- Russian -
Russian LFS community

More localised LFS websites here

LFS
#3 - Gunn
I'd like to ask that members include a little bit of information about the site they are posting. Just a sentence or two that might help us to write a short but relevant description. Visiting the link doesn't always help to clarify the main function of the site so I request some extra info. Thank you in advance to all members.
Removed dead links and have updated with requests.
http://lfslatvia.lv/news.php - Official Latvian Live for Speed Community.

The old Latvian Community sites went down over a half a year ago, but now we have a new one, and I would be pleased, if you could add it in the 1st post.
Fun Racing League
-
(Johnnysti) DELETED by franky500 : not a "team site" thread.
I assume that you can remove the Finnish LFS-Suomi site for here, the admins deside to close it.
And Apex Cup to the League Sites please?

Thanks.
Could you add the Tiger Express Events' website to the league website list if possible?

Not really sure whether it is eligible or not, but I'll let the mods decide on that one
#13 - ekze
Good
HOLA SOY COL VILLAMIZAR Y QUIERO SABER SI EN EL FORUM OFICIAL DE LFS HACEN CAMPEONATOS PARA DEMOS, CON PREMIO PARA EL GANADOR UNA LICENCIA S2 O ASI NO DEN LICENCIAS DE PREMIO, PERO SI ORGANIZAN CAMPEONATOS PARA DEMOS ACÁ?????????

:chair::eclipsee_:fence::banghead::rally_dri:drink:
Quote from hitoalcala@yahoo.com :HOLA SOY COL VILLAMIZAR Y QUIERO SABER SI EN EL FORUM OFICIAL DE LFS HACEN CAMPEONATOS PARA DEMOS, CON PREMIO PARA EL GANADOR UNA LICENCIA S2 O ASI NO DEN LICENCIAS DE PREMIO, PERO SI ORGANIZAN CAMPEONATOS PARA DEMOS ACÁ?????????

:chair::eclipsee_:fence::banghead::rally_dri:drink:

see here http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22
and this is not the right thread for your question.
si no me entiendes utiliza google translate.
-
Pro400 (lobocat) DELETED by Victor : doesn't belong in this thread
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Victor : quoted post deleted, making this post obsolete.
-
(danthebangerboy) DELETED by franky500 : Not Required.
epic
This is Prity Good worck Man
hehe thanks!
Iranian lfs Racers web :
www.lfs.ir

great wishes for you !!
can u add lfs.ir for iranian lfs racers in Localised LFS websites ??

tanx

LFS Websites
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG