The online racing simulator
Layout Project - Disappeared?
(8 posts, started )
To be honest, if i wasn't putting all my effort into making this track i wouldn't of been bothered.

Was just wondering if this has happened before/why the hell it has happened...

I was about 3 hours into making a full 1:1 scale version of my local track using google earth to measure and lfs (in game, not lyte) to create the layout on autocross. All was going fine and i shut my computer down to have a break for a few hours.

Now i am back on my PC the layout is still showing in my LFS/data/layouts folder and the game folder (where you load the layout from) whereas it doesn't actually load the layout at all, even though i saved it at every peak point. Anybody know why the hell this has happened? I know its not my PC as i do an ICT course in college and have re-booted etc already meaning it must be a problem with the game.

If anyone can help me out i'd be very thankful.

Thanks,
Cal.
Did you try the command "/axlist" to see if the layout is listed? If so, then use the /axload command to load it.
It might not show on the track selection screen. You might have to manually load it using the axlist and axload commands.

/axload layoutname

Where layoutname is the name that is shown when you use /axlist.

-Maurice
Quote from mopar93 :Did you try the command "/axlist" to see if the layout is listed? If so, then use the /axload command to load it.
It might not show on the track selection screen. You might have to manually load it using the axlist and axload commands.

/axload layoutname

Where layoutname is the name that is shown when you use /axlist.

-Maurice

Yea i already tried that too. Shows up in the axlist and selection screen but just doesn't load
Have you named it something irregular? If so, try renaming is to something simple and short. Could you upload it here to see if others can view it?
it was named TeessideProj and was working fine before.
Attached files
AU1_TeessideProj.lyt - 1.8 KB - 335 views

Either you or your LFS messed something up, so you're now left with a clean file. :/
damn Strange though cause i have just made some more and they are all fine
#8 - Buzzn
Well as they say, Just start over and this time you can make it even better
Maybe you saved it after you removed the lyt or something or maybe it deleted it self but good luck and next time save with 2 files

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG