The online racing simulator
help I cannot have of statistics
Hello to sadden for my English but I pass by a translator

Voila my problem

J use to lapper and I n is no classification the picture(board) yes but him(it) and empty!
J had airio before his(her,its) to walk(work) and then more laugh
J have to reinstall everything quite redone by starting all over again but always the same problem

Help I please :tit:illepall
Quote from delta13 :Hello to sadden for my English but I pass by a translator

Voila my problem

J use to lapper and I n is no classification the picture(board) yes but him(it) and empty!
J had airio before his(her,its) to walk(work) and then more laugh
J have to reinstall everything quite redone by starting all over again but always the same problem

Help I please :tit:illepall

I'm officially confused.
#3 - filur
Your post is poorly translated and makes very little sense, please post the question in the original language so someone can translate it properly.

Quote from translate.google.com :Votre message est mal traduit et fait très peu de sens, s'il vous plaît envoyer la question dans la langue originale si quelqu'un peut le traduire correctement.

bonjour

voila mon problème :

je n est pas de statistique total
quand je fait ( !top ) le tableau et vide, mais si je fait ( !top rb4 ) la c bon !

je voudrait savoir si il et possible de faire un classement par points et non pas par temps de circuit ?

si oui comment ??

merci a tous

désoler de ne pas pouvoir écrire en anglais
mais j ai déjà du mal en français lol

thx
#5 - filur
Here's my attempt, using various translation services.

Quote :Hello.

Here is my problem:

I do not have a statistical total (combined !top for all cars?)

When i write "!top" the table/datasheet comes up empty but when i write "!top rb4" it works!

I would (also?) like to know if it's possible to have a classification by points instead of lap times?

If so, how?

Thanks.

Sounds like you are using the LFSLapper add-on.

If so, for the !top issue, look at this post -> $defaulttopcar

Assuming you have Tim[NL]'s points included in your lapper file, then typing !points or !rank should show you a table.

Any further lapper issues, then please post in that part of the forum (LFSLapper)

=====================================================

From Google Translate:

On dirait que vous utilisez le LFSLapper add-on.

Si oui, pour la question top, regardez ce post -> $defaulttopcar

En supposant que vous avez des points de Tim [NL]'s inclus dans votre fichier nappeur,puis en tapant !points ou !rank devrait vous montrer une table.
merci sa marche bien comme je veux maintenant

thx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG