The online racing simulator
The Tongue!
(11 posts, started )
The Tongue!
You're referring to Vykos? If so, what is the point you are trying to make?
click the link mang
Aha, the "old smiley as a link" trick, you old devil you
Quote :With infrared-tongue vision, divers, soldiers, or pilots could see behind themselves or move in the dark without night-vision goggles, according to project lead scientist Anil Raj.

Sounds interesting.

ALthough how would you see behind you?
When I read that, I just think of all my tax dollars that could have been spent on something useful to real people.
Quote from skiingman :When I read that, I just think of all my tax dollars that could have been spent on something useful to real people.

It'll be a beautiful day when schools have all the books they need, and the military have to hold a bake sale for a bomb.
A beautiful day indeed.Sadly I think humans have not moved far beyond our more primitive ancestors who also engaged in tribal warfare, but on a much smaller scale of course.There's not much hope for humanity.If we miraculously discover a new abundant non-polluting energy source, maybe.If aliens came and showed us the error of our ways, maybe.Perhaps they'd make an ultimatum, something like ' Start treating each other nicely and demilitarize, or we'll insert a deadly virus into the atmosphere.We'll be watching you'.That'd be lovely.

Realistically though, we'll see lots more energy wars in the next 50 years, perhaps ending in a direct conflict between China and the US.Chances are though, that american society has collapsed long before that, and if not, has become a totalitarian regime, so we'll all be hoping for the freedom loving chinese to take the day

The future is bright.
Continuing the derailment
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

The best lesson a kid learns at school is that the toughest bully has the last word. You don't need to grow up to be 200lbs or tyranical to bend your brain around that.
Quote from Breizh :The best lesson a kid learns at school is that the toughest bully has the last word.

The best lesson a kid learns at school is - If you cant beat the bully with your fists and feet....

Chasing after them with a 5lbs sledge hammer in your hand usually does the trick.

That bully never messed with me again. :evil:
Heh, I found bullies funny. I got a load of trash at school, most of which was all mouth, one or two times I got into a fight, but then no one would expect me to fight back as I find it a stupid past time, but when I did it never happened again.

However they all have shite jobs, or living off the government hand outs, so the jokes on them.

The Tongue!
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG