The online racing simulator
BL XRG help please
(6 posts, started )
BL XRG help please
Hi,

Apologies in advance Im sure a lot of people ask this but Im struggling to get it the 1.34s and seem to be losing most of the time in the 1st sector. I only ever seem to get a 30.6 for the 1st split, 1.08 for the 2nd and 1.35.2 for the 3rd. Ive not been on LFS for long, any ideas why Im losing so much time in the 1st sector?

Thanks
Quote from Blue Badger :Hi,

Apologies in advance Im sure a lot of people ask this but Im struggling to get it the 1.34s and seem to be losing most of the time in the 1st sector. I only ever seem to get a 30.6 for the 1st split, 1.08 for the 2nd and 1.35.2 for the 3rd. Ive not been on LFS for long, any ideas why Im losing so much time in the 1st sector?

Thanks

At Hairpin, you need to do a slight drift, so you can enter the corner faster.
The chicane, you need to use a lot of 1st kerb, dont slip at 2nd and cut the 3rd kerb.

More than all, you need to practice, good times will come like magic...
Go on lfsworld.net and download a fast hotlap.
Drive like that.
???
Profit.
I had been playing the LFS demo for over three years and I never managed to get a better XRG Blackwood time than 1:37: xx, haha. :P
I guess I'm not a very speedy person.
Quote from degraaff :I had been playing the LFS demo for over three years and I never managed to get a better XRG Blackwood time than 1:37: xx, haha. :P
I guess I'm not a very speedy person.

As I mentioned above, upload a replay of your driving (one of your faster laps) - some people around here are very helpful and will (hopefully) advise you how to get close to the 1.33-1.34 level. I can't help you there, having just reached the 1.36s few weeks ago

Maybe you're limited by the setup? Have you tried sets from setupgrid and setupfield?

BL XRG help please
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG