The online racing simulator
Minor issues therd...
(3 posts, started )
Minor issues therd...
I would like to ask a few questions related to AI drivers that is in any tool or file you edit can define certain Ai drivers own level of difficulty that are needed, or simply use the general difficulty level of the active control, it would be nice to affect the game's difficulty to be more realistic, that the AI drivers drive and work in the same way every time ...

Then the AI drivers yet that those machines too often riders do not make yourself out of the sweeps, so that whether any reforms?
Quote from Varaosa :I would like to ask a few questions related to AI drivers that is in any tool or file you edit can define certain Ai drivers own level of difficulty that are needed, or simply use the general difficulty level of the active control, it would be nice to affect the game's difficulty to be more realistic, that the AI drivers drive and work in the same way every time ...

Then the AI drivers yet that those machines too often riders do not make yourself out of the sweeps, so that whether any reforms?

I'm not exactly sure if this'll help; but in LFS AI learns to drive faster over time (No longer the case apparently; see below).

Read: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Misc

E: Scawen has mentioned an update for the AI
Quote from Scawen :The AI ended up being about three weeks of work, and I found it personally quite an interesting development time - which is good because that's what I'm here for! Anyway their grip prediction systems are a lot better and they can now drive quite close to the limit, the best and most reliable AI drivers yet seen in LFS. At some point I'd really like to work on their overtaking code, though that is not a high priority for this physics update patch.

PS: If you also posted the same question in Finish someone would be able to fully understand and give a better response.
AI do not LEARN anymore. That feature was removed for new AI model.

Providing you have the option "AI use player setup" set to [yes] in MISC, you can also change your car setup (eg, intake restriction) in the pit and then click the add AI button. This will add AI cars with different top speeds (~agressiveness?) You can then save the grid line up and use it later on if you make changes.

In the past I've given the AI at the start of the grid more intake restrictions slowly decreasing it towards the back. This results is a pack of AI that battle each other, make mistakes passing and generally make it a bit more intersting than the current bot-train of standard AI's.

Minor issues therd...
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG