The online racing simulator
Announcing SCORE Fake DTM series!
(165 posts, started )
Aston Club race - 16. may

great race it was until i lost connection to server in lap 20 or so. very tight pack as well, the whole grid being within 1,5 seconds. heavy stuff
Me:static:teh:static:win:static: :bannana_p

That was great.
Managed to stay out of trouble and didnt make any serious mistakes.
-my 2th pistop was nervewreching because the cars behind me was
closing in pretty fast, while I was going 80km/h towards the pitexit.

Quote from BlueSkunk :Aston Club race - 16. may

great race it was until i lost connection to server in lap 20 or so. very tight pack as well, the whole grid being within 1,5 seconds. heavy stuff

bad luck you disconnected
Good race on the NA server, even if I finished out of the points. A suggestion about the SCORE website, you guys should really use proper thumbnails. The way it's set up makes the pages take longer to load and eats more of your bandwidth. There's also a lot of broken images on the about page for fake DTM.
One of the things that got you the win, Viper, was that between the 1st and second pit stops, you pushed a lot harder than me and made up a huge amount of time. I was too tentative with half worn tires and didn't test how far you could push them. I would have to agree with you about the last 8 laps. I was running 58.8's chasing you and ran that PB of 58.57 on R2's with 30 laps on them. illepall

Great race, and great to have more in the NA server!!
Yeah I noticed that was like .3-.5 seconds a lap. I knew I had to push hard when my first pit took longer because of the tires I hit on lap seven and I repaired the damage, that added an additional 3 seconds I think. My jaw dropped when you ran that PB =)
I saw you gaining that .3-.5 per lap and I knew I should have pitted, but didn't. Haven't run a long race like that in R2's so I didn't know you could push them once they started wearing. I know better now!!! Both of my pit stops took only about a second, as I didn't fuel up, change tires, or have any damage to fix.

Yeah, that PB was really cool. My split was 31.27, which I've had better, so my second sector must have been really good.
Quote from cannonfodder :There's also a lot of broken images on the about page for fake DTM.

I'm on it
Been a real busy month so far, and I got more to do than I expected. Will get it fixed though
Quote from banshee56 :I saw you gaining that .3-.5 per lap and I knew I should have pitted, but didn't. Haven't run a long race like that in R2's so I didn't know you could push them once they started wearing. I know better now!!! Both of my pit stops took only about a second, as I didn't fuel up, change tires, or have any damage to fix.

Yeah, that PB was really cool. My split was 31.27, which I've had better, so my second sector must have been really good.

I had a blast watching you guys go at it on the replay. Very good racing by the both of you.
Quote from banshee56 :I saw you gaining that .3-.5 per lap and I knew I should have pitted, but didn't. Haven't run a long race like that in R2's so I didn't know you could push them once they started wearing. I know better now!!! Both of my pit stops took only about a second, as I didn't fuel up, change tires, or have any damage to fix.

With a good setup, for me, they heat up alot until about lap 11-13 or so at aston club, they stay steady and start cooling off you can, and sometimes, have to drive them hard to keep temps up. I think it might have ended differently if you would have pitted earlier, there isn't many good places to pass on club safely.

Quote from nmanley :I had a blast watching you guys go at it on the replay. Very good racing by the both of you.

TY was a blast trying to stay ahead =)
Quote from X-Ter :I'm on it
Been a real busy month so far, and I got more to do than I expected. Will get it fixed though

Great. I hope you can do something about the thumbnailing too. Fake-resizing images via HTML code is a not good practice.
I can't make the race tonight, but that shouldn't be a problem if someone on the Euro server email me a screen of the qualifiers and a screen of the finished drivers.
Hate to miss it, but I got some family stuff to attend and wont be home after 21:00 CET
what the... - did Knevel get a penalty for the pitstop on last lap?

- its pretty darn close in the overall points standings now
no, for crossing the yellow line during first pit stop.
Hiya North American guys, I'm going to miss to be missing the next few races. I fell off of a pocket bike in what I'm sure was a very amusing display, but it's left my back and shoulders a bit messed, so I can't race for more than 20 minutes. Hope to be back soon.
Sorry to hear that man. :jawdrop:

Was fun racing with you. Get back soon!
Hope to see you racing soon man =P

Great race tonight everyone in the American server
Man that As Cadet Rev is a awfull track, and I was expecting total chaos
on that little narrow track, but everything went so smooth.
Great driving u guys.

..and what about that overall point standings now?
Could not be more close.
I must say that the fight for the championship is above all my expectations. The top four in the European division is withing three points of each other
Little more space between the front runners in the North American division, but still it's pretty much an open deal who takes it home
Could it be better? Don't think so
Guess im leading the champs now Last few races is going to be very tough indeed..
For the American Div. I don't know if I will be able to make the race. I am working long/odd hours.
Quote from Viper93 :For the American Div. I don't know if I will be able to make the race. I am working long/odd hours.

I know how you feel Chris, I missed the last event. At least its a good series to have fun in no matter how you end up.
@ barbosa,

massive apologies for cutting into you. when looking out left i didn't see you. my car was at an angle and somehow i failed too see you. i should have taken more time to make sure.

i'm really sorry.
hi,

some observations on protest procedure:

the procedure in this series is that drivers are the judges in case of a protest. fine. i got notified of driver x having made a violation in lap z. i shall now watch the replay and speak a verdict. anything from innocent, 30 sec time penalty, starting at the end of the grid next race, etc.

how can i judge a drivers behaviour if i am not told what the complaint is about? "a violation in lap z" is really unprecise. the driver in question can do many things in one lap, being involved in a crash, cutting in front of another driver, being lapped, whatever. which situation is the one to judge? assuming that it is the obvious crash in that lap is still an assumption.

therefore i'd suggest that complaints are stating the actual situation the specific driver was involved in.

any comments?

Announcing SCORE Fake DTM series!
(165 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG