The online racing simulator
Announcing SCORE Fake DTM series!
(165 posts, started )
By email about one hour before European start
North American PW will be the same
Good news. There is at least 5 signed up for the North American division. Keep 'em coming please
I signed up today. CoRe Racing can also host the North American division, if needed.
#55 - th84
woo hooo, keep um coming!!!
Just got the sixth American signup. Now there are three drivers from the US and three from Canada
server and password info ????
I have not recieved any mail or pm
Despite all troubles with emails and the fact that for some reason my own server lagged as hell, the race was run almost on time. Big thanks to the ITEK guys for setting up the server so quickly.

We do have troubles with emails it seems. I sent an email to everyone who had signed up, but for some reason a few of them never came trough. Since none of the emails has bounced back, I can only imagine that the spam filter ate them for supper.

18 started in Europe, 13 finished. Any and all complaints (should there be any) may be emailed to me as soon as possible. If I hear no complaints within 24 hours from end of the race, I will post the results as official on SCORE.

See you all on Fern Bay Green I hope
i received email after race had happen lucky my team m8 helped me out
was a good tough race and apolagize for and bumps that might have happen 1st 2 laps was crazy
see ya at fernbay guys
I had a good race, my final position was very lucky to be honest, it wasn't my best drive.

Congrats to Reefer.

See you at fern bay
yep. I also have recieved the mail now.
...damn hotmail...

Thx to Kalle for the passw. pm

That race was crazy.
-hope I didnt hit anyone TOO hard.

and congr to Reefer
there seems to be an error in the score coutdown timer...please be sure to see the timer at www.FXRacing.does.it for the race time
ony a few (well ok half the field) there at race time...i'll ask them if they want to wait about 40 minutes before the start to compensate for the score timer
If you need a US server, give me a shout on the SimFIA boards, I'll hook you up one.
thanks m8....not an issue of that though but rather coming up with a time that suits as many as possible...without keeping the others outta bed for too long...which is why we split the Euros & NA's off in the first place
Woot! S.C.O.R.E. North American Division Race 1 Complete.

#56 - L.Baker (CoRe.Banshee56) takes the pole and win, with Sweet Reid 2nd and #5 - Bee (CoRe.Bee) rounding out the podium.

Get the race replay here.
Quote from banshee56 :Woot! North American Race 1 Complete. #56 - L.Baker (CoRe.Banshee56) takes the pole and win, with Sweet Reid 2nd and #5 - Bee (CoRe.Bee) rounding out the podium.

Get the race replay here.

For a minute I thought you were talking about NAL, I freaked and shot over to LFSNal, and could not find anything like that. Then I reread your post, and I calmed down .
Just regarding the complaint about me

This is the email I just sent back:

I just wanna get my reasons across regarding the complaint about me.

Im not saying I didnt disobey the blue flag rule but heres my reasons:

I was doing well, 2nd place in fact, then I clipped the barrier and spun, came into pits.

When I came out of pits I realised that everyone would be in yellow on the map cos ive pitted early, so I came out hard, the blue flag didnt appear till I was on the brakes and after that I couldnt get out the way.

Then I started to pull away from the car behind, now as I understand it, if the car is not consistently faster than you you have a right to fight, and as I hadnt droped a lap behind because of slow driving but one small error I thought I should at least defend my position a little, then after I did I had doubts about my knowledge and let him past on the final straight.

Thats basically my excuse if you like, anyways I guess its all down to the vote, and I will accept the punishment given

- Jamie

I wanna apologise to Reefer too, your a great racer an I hope I didnt piss you off too much there mate

*Edit* Just checked in the rules section and it states, "Failure to respect the blue flag will result in one warning and if repeated, a ban"

Please dont punish me too harshly, its only my second ever race and I dont want to loose my precious first 3 points
Quote from Dygear :For a minute I thought you were talking about NAL, I freaked and shot over to LFSNal, and could not find anything like that. Then I reread your post, and I calmed down .

Oops! Sorry about that Dygear. Guess I should have been more descriptive. I suppose you are still in patch-anticipation mode? illepall
I don't think anyone has posted these yet, so here is the unofficial Qualifying and Results and some piccies
Attached images
Grid.jpg
T1.jpg
Crash1.jpg
Crash2.jpg
winner.jpg
lol Cropsy, I like the crash1 pic. ...my new desktop

..and I say very sorry to powerslave. - It was my fault he made that crash.
Damned nice field on the Euro side...wish we had more in North America...ya know I've never noticed the video store before
congratulations to everyone! especially to x-ter for creating an fxr series. was about time anyway

bummer i missed, though, but i didn't get my connection back in time. oh well, better luck next time

Announcing SCORE Fake DTM series!
(165 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG