The online racing simulator
Back again.
(25 posts, started )
Back again.
And you are?
I cant remember you either. And i think its not very necessary to make a thread just because you're back. If that would be acceptable, there would be a ton of those and this forum would been dead already.
you only been gone since like the 20th
hmmm... If I add up my breaks from LfS and the forums, they're probably longer than the OP is part of the community.

But then, I guess noone misses me while I'm gone, so no need for proclaiming when I'm back.
Indeed Rattus.............Just kidding we love you really <3
Back again. Wasnt intenting like ive dissapeard for 6 months or anything, as it was mentioned i was here 5 days ago...
Myea, thats very cool and all that but making threads about "im back" will trash the forums. So meh ... welcome 'n' shiz.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
wb jack. Nice stuff you got there, keep going

I had magnetic man round my house few weeks a go [Known oli before he went pro] and he says its an art to mix songs, you defo getting there.
Hi Jack, tune on Telemundo this evening.
Quote from TehPaws3D :This turned into a overly sexual conversation and thus I do not approve of!!!!! Becky is cool tho

LMAO.

What the forum doesn't know is any details of our PM's... You still havn't replied with your phone number btw. Do I take it i'm dumped?
Quote from Becky Rose :LMAO.

What the forum doesn't know is any details of our PM's... You still havn't replied with your phone number btw. Do I take it i'm dumped?

She's been sneaking around behind your back!

Its 5:30am and I have no idea what I am talking about. Why exactly would you two be PM'ing anyways?
What'd i miss?
Quote from JPeace :lesbians on forums? ooooooohhhh

Lesbians aren't as fun in real life as they are on TV. I learnt that from uni. They rarely get sudsy and run around slapping each other on the bum or boobs and they never let you join in if you walk in on them nuding up.
We were joking about dating, I'm not lesbian, Put your dongs back in your pants boys, Wack it later please.
Paws just isn't ready to go public yet. My PM's hold the truth
Quote from JPeace :We all live in hope.

Not really, as my pseudo science proved while at uni, for every attractive lesbian there are 5 butch dykes. You don't want to walk in on that sort of thing.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Not really, as my pseudo science proved while at uni, for every attractive lesbian there are 5 butch dykes. You don't want to walk in on that sort of thing.

Well for Paws see avatar... And me, I don't really look like a Motorbiking Giraffe's Arse, and i'm fit as foxtrot - with immense cardio vascular capacity. I can keep going after i've worn the skin away...

Just sayin'
Quote from Becky Rose :Well for Paws see avatar... And me, I don't really look like a Motorbiking Giraffe's Arse, and i'm fit as foxtrot - with immense cardio vascular capacity. I can keep going after i've worn the skin away...

Just sayin'

That means that there are 10 dykes running around beating up dudes for being in their way.

And keep on with the latter part and it won't just be Paws you're seducing.

Quote from JPeace :Your in the wrong part of lesbian country

That was when I was over in Manchester.

Back again.
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG