The online racing simulator
iGP Manager - Beta Invitation for LFSers
(35 posts, started )
#1 - v1rg0
I am leading production of iGP Manager, a browser-based Grand Prix Manager game. We have been in the early tasting phases for a while now and would like to get some fresh eyes on the project to come at it from new angles.

If you are interested in the likes of batracer, GPRO or management games in general, it's a good opportunity to have some fun and potentially earn a discount when iGP Manager goes on sale. Any active testers who provide quality feedback will be eligible for the discount.

Key points on iGP Manager:
  • Run a Grand Prix team and pitch it against your friends
  • Live races with weather fetched from real world locations
  • Browser-based
  • Races once per day (specific to the beta)
  • Approx. 5-10 mins to prepare for each race (excluding introduction)
  • Managed areas: Design and assembly of cars, setups & strategies, staff & drivers, training programmes and more.
  • There are several LFSers already active in the beta.
---Edited out expired information---
So its a bit like BATRacer?
How much is it, and why does everything have to be prefixed with an i?
#4 - v1rg0
Quote from DevilDare :So its a bit like BATRacer?

Gameplay is, yeah, but it's closer to Football Manager than BATRacer on the whole. In iGP Manager you take the position of team manager like Stefano Domenicali or Martin Whitmarsh.

Quote from boothy :How much is it, and why does everything have to be prefixed with an i?

The beta is free and there will be a free trial when it goes live. The pricing will be announced when the public website is live.

@name - Because an entirely different name we originally wanted to use was too similar to other websites, we would have struggled to establish a unique identity and good search engine rankings.
i sent you a email.
You got a PM
#7 - v1rg0
Quote from brt900 :i sent you a email.

I have just sent out the first invites requested tonight.

We'll do it on a first come, first served basis as we don't have any particular requirements. All we're after is a bit of variety and a fresh take on everything.
I'll be waiting
I really recommend every motorsport fan to try this one. Really intresting and well made game. Aslo there are lot of similar aspects with F1 Manager(EA game from 2000), which I even have installed in my computer
pm sent
Quote from TypeRacing :I really recommend every motorsport fan to try this one. Really intresting and well made game. Aslo there are lot of similar aspects with F1 Manager(EA game from 2000), which I even have installed in my computer

I suck at F1M (EA one) yet I'm okay at iGP
Sent out some more invites a little while ago. There is still some space left for anyone interested.
PM sent.
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
We are almost out of space now but there is still time for new applications.

Everyone who has applied up to now has been sent an invite. Though because two mails are sent in succession (account details, beta invite) some might be filtered on services like Hotmail.
Mine landed in my inbox oddly

Then again I have odd settings
im actually finding it fun and races havent started yet
I'm lurking at the back

Team Cougar FTW
Errrrr

You has a PM as I found cookies
There are 6 spaces left. The league set up for LFSers starts tonight at 1800 UTC.
Now I wanna switch league

Would I keep the same team or not?

Nvm. Found out, I'm leaping to LFS league
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Now I wanna switch league

Would I keep the same team or not?

Nvm. Found out, I'm leaping to LFS league

Scared of the chow?
Nope! I did my job propping up the grid.

Wanted to be in an LFS league
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Nope! I did my job propping up the grid.

Wanted to be in an LFS league

Just added a much clearer "Change league" button to your league overview page. If you want to swap you will miss the first race tonight. Saying that, missing the first races didn't hinder Niall in our league...
I'm in the first LFS race
Channel for that? I see peope in it, I join, puts me in an empty one

Whoot 6th on grid. So gonna be last

EDIT: 4th in team points FTW!

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG