The online racing simulator
Object addons
(14 posts, started )
Object addons
Hi all,

when i was looking up autox layouts i saw on some corners, apex kerbs.
i looked around but i couldnt find anything. does anybody know about this

here is a pic http://i32.tinypic.com/ayvq6e.jpg#
any help would be appreciated.

and for anybody who thinks im a cracker, i was playing this at my friends house and couldnt understand. i am getting s2 for xmas so im trying to figure things out,
IIRC the curbs are a simple texture mod for the 'chalk' markings. I might be behind the times, though, it's been a while since I looked at anything related to AutoX/Layouts.
nope your correct, it can be found if you search the forum for an older thread by bmxtwins
Quote from Mustangman759 :nope your correct, it can be found if you search the forum for an older thread by bmxtwins

And will it work with z28?

[EDIT]Why lfs mods not working?
Quote from powellx234 :And will it work with z28?

[EDIT]Why lfs mods not working?

lfs mods is not a part of LFS community that means LFS Mods are illegal
Quote from skywatcher122 :lfs mods is not a part of LFS community that means LFS Mods are illegal

thanks your a fantastic help!
what you are looking for are dds files, which are allowed to mod, I think you'll find some of that kerb texture in this very forum
Quote from powellx234 :thanks your a fantastic help!

What he is saying is that mods which alter the 3D models (or physics) are dis-allowed by the devs at this point in time, and as such their discussion is not allowed on these forums.
To add, IF you post any vid or screen showing a "ilegal" mod ( like veh mods ) that change the 3d car shape, you run the risk to be banned from your demo/forum acc, and the topic being deleted

I was using sone veh mods in the past, but at large i remove it all, they dont wortj, i realise LFS how is now is perfect, i recomend you download some High texture packs from lynce and the "Fake" dx9 for lfs to have a great experience
Quote from Inouva :To add, IF you post any vid or screen showing a "ilegal" mod ( like veh mods ) that change the 3d car shape, you run the risk to be banned from your demo/forum acc, and the topic being deleted

I was using sone veh mods in the past, but at large i remove it all, they dont wortj, i realise LFS how is now is perfect, i recomend you download some High texture packs from lynce and the "Fake" dx9 for lfs to have a great experience

Thanks for advice but i dont think my pc would be able for it.

Ps: does amybody know how to get rid of snow mod because i forgot to backup?

[EDIT] could somebody get me a link because i have been looking for it for 2 weeks
I think the snow mod replaces a number of the .dds files. It would be easy for you to reinstall LFS to a different folder (keeping the current installation) and then copy the whole dds folder and replace the files in your current dds folder.

If you're using any other mods (other than snow mod), you may want to find out which specific files the snow mod replaces and then copy+paste those files from the new LFS install.
Quote from Silverracer :I think the snow mod replaces a number of the .dds files. It would be easy for you to reinstall LFS to a different folder (keeping the current installation) and then copy the whole dds folder and replace the files in your current dds folder.

If you're using any other mods (other than snow mod), you may want to find out which specific files the snow mod replaces and then copy+paste those files from the new LFS install.

Thank you your a fantastic help! really im not lying!
now could somebody help me with the curbs? its impossible to find them!!!!!

Object addons
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG