The online racing simulator
Your Own Photo's Topic
(19 posts, closed, started )
Your Own Photo's Topic
Post all your self-made photo's that you want to show to all the other LFS Forum users here!

Please people, don't spam this topic, this topic is only to share your self-made photo's with the world.

Rules:
The photo's must be raw, and unedited!

Here are a few of mine:
http://img593.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=eindhovenepic010.jpg

Please post your photo's as well!
The plural of photo is photos. Also, we already have a thread for this.
€: I'm so slow -.- However, I am the only one making use of the correct vB-Code, [thread][/thread]
My fail, just used the wrong words, whilst searching, a mod may close this topic.
How is your life?
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Quote from rockclan :Great atm, sadly after Bob decided to close my topic thanks to some morons spamming. I can't tell the rest of the story, sorry.

Wasn't asking yours but morpha's, devildare's and Flame's, I know how your life thanks to your thread.
#8 - PoVo
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Wasn't asking yours but morpha's, devildare's and Flame's, I know how your life thanks to your thread.

Oh my god...but actually I feel sorry for myself laughing at the horrible photo
Why he started to delete his own posts? We should keep them as a memorial thing on this forum
Why can't you all just move on?

You're all so big and cool behind your screens, it's just the internet blabla. I don't give a rats ass about this rocky guy either, but this is simply childish and at best actually does hurt somebodies feelings (and even if he's a liar, whatever, what does it matter?). Just move on...
Quit your jabba jibber!

Sorry, i just had to!
That made me laugh actually.
Quote from morpha :The plural of photo is photos. Also, we already have a thread for this.
€: I'm so slow -.- However, I am the only one making use of the correct vB-Code, [thread][/thread]

I did not know that VB code existed.. although then you decide to bold one of the brackets, instead of using *!11513792!*
#15 - 5haz
By the way Rocky, I'm still interested about this camera you got from Kazahkstan, do you think you could point me in the right direction?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I did not know that VB code existed.. although then you decide to bold one of the brackets, instead of using *!4828493!*

Not one bracket, all of it, because I wanted it bold and noparse would have caused that not to be parsed as well... although now it occurs to me, I could have just... [thread][/thread] nested it that way
Its BBcode, not vBcode.
Quote from rockclan :...

I don't know what you did or how you've been on this forum to get the reactions you get but when every thread you start or post in gets sent off topic or spammed then its probably time to take a break from here.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Its BBcode, not vBcode.

For as long as I can remember, it's been called vBCode in vBulletin.
They seem to have changed it now, but it's still listed in the manual.
Quote :BB Code (or vB Code) is a method by which your members can format their messages. Its syntax is similar to HTML, but it has the benefit that you (the administrator) can define exactly what codes are allowable in order to prevent unwanted formatting or malicious use. It is also less prone to break the layout of your forums than raw HTML.

Edit: Have a look at the FAQ, it's almost exclusively called vB code there.
This thread is closed

Your Own Photo's Topic
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG