The online racing simulator
Lfs remote
(11 posts, started )
Lfs remote
im just wondering how i get lfs remote on my server i went on lfs world and theres some server with remote and some without it how do i get lfs remote on my own server so insted of joining the game i can just watch from there
Thanks Matt

P.s Sorry for bad english
Click here, click the "Insim relay" tab and add your host. If the connection is established successfully (you may have to open your InSim port for incoming traffic if you're behind a FW/router), the host will show up in the LFS Remote hostlist and marked with "R" in the LFSW hostlist.
yh i have already been on that but when i type my ip adress in it say wrong ip cant some one help
What About My Port Do I Make 1 Up Or Do I Have to copy it from some were ????
#6 - PoVo
Quote from Matthewrobinson :What About My Port Do I Make 1 Up Or Do I Have to copy it from some were ????

It's your InSim port. (29999 or whatever it is in your setup.cfg)
thanks
I put my ip in and my port of my insim and my adminpass but it dont work can some 1 and an image showing me how to do it but with out ur detail and just put words in the boxs please some 1 please help
Quote from Matthewrobinson :I put my ip in and my port of my insim and my adminpass but it dont work can some 1 and an image showing me how to do it but with out ur detail and just put words in the boxs please some 1 please help

No. It's all there right in front of you, you just need to carefully read the instructions and follow them precisely.
i have done all that but when i type (/insim=PORTNR) it says insim not instlising what does that mean ??? please help

and when i put it into the dedi server my insim come up and say lost connection and i have to close my dedi and insim down and restart it all ???
Insim Relay Help
trying to get lfs remote on my server what ip address do i put in....... i unblocked the ports every single one of the ports i use for lfs i put in the server admin password and i have tryed putting my internet ip address in and local ip address (127.0.0.1) nothing......... trys connecting and then goes dead please help

thanks matt
-
(boothy) DELETED by Victor : no longer needed after the merge

Lfs remote
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG