The online racing simulator
Still some problems with the site -> site moved and working!!
We still have some database problems with the site. Windos, our hostadmin, will look at it today or tomorrow evening. We hope to be online again soon. For the rest: keep an eye on here on the LFS-forum section of Absolute-beginners.nl
site still does not work :/
It loads but the formating is gone and links result in
Not Found

The requested URL /var/subdomain/ab-league/html/page.php was not found on this server.
Guys, do get the old site or a short message about the situation? I made a short message in place of the site, do you see it?

The /var/subdomain/ab-league/html/ link is what the problem is about. The link is wrong. We can't get rid of it.
Yes Bert, we can see the message:

"Due to some changes with the host of our site, we are offline for maintenance. winDOS, our hostadmin is looking at it. We hope to be back online as soon as possible. For the moment, you can always visit our section at the LFS-forum HERE.

All racing will continue as normal"
Ok, thanks,

If anyone can help me/us to get the site running again, then please say so. I am not that good in php-stuff and the like.
Quote from Starbert :Ok, thanks,

If anyone can help me/us to get the site running again, then please say so. I am not that good in php-stuff and the like.

Hi Bert, are you still needing help with this?

Weefelly
#8 - Riel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG