The online racing simulator
30-lap race today (tuesday)
(10 posts, started )
#1 - JTbo
At 12UTC I will host this long race:
Single event,
Car to be used: Road cars, XR GT and maybe XF Gti (Suggest some)
Track to be used: Fern Bay Black.
Server name: JTbo's 30 lap race
Qualify: Yes, 1 lap
Password: morethis
QUALIFY starts 11UTC -1 hour from this edit
RACE starts 12UTC -2 hours from this edit

I'm open to car suggestions, one car is going to be XR GT, other road cars you may suggest here, time for suggestion ends after 3 hours.

It takes around 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete this race so you need to prepare bit drink perhaps and whatever you need, maybe friend to switch over

I will start server before scheduled race start so you can join and qualify 11UTC

I hope to see many guys there, lot of proper clean racing following racing code
Quote from JTbo :At 12UTC I will host this long race:
Single event,
Car to be used: Road cars, XR GT and maybe XF Gti (Suggest some)
Track to be used: Fern Bay Black.
Server name: JTbo's 30 lap race
Qualify: Yes, 1 lap
Password: morethis

I'm open to car suggestions, one car is going to be XR GT, other road cars you may suggest here, time for suggestion ends after 3 hours.

It takes around 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete this race so you need to prepare bit drink perhaps and whatever you need, maybe friend to switch over

I will start server before scheduled race start so you can join and qualify 11UTC

I hope to see many guys there, lot of proper clean racing following racing code

What is 12UTC? I am interested in participating .
Cheers Dan.
#5 - JTbo
Yes, forgot to add this world clock.

Also if you think it is bad time, please post here so we make time to change

I think there is possibility for 8 maybe 9 to join, too long since last time hosted so can't remeber how much my connection was capable of, according to LFS easily 9 joiners. 512k upload, 1M download.
#7 - JTbo
There is also LFS Lapper in use, now I'm running practise session until qual starts, then restarting server, before that anyone can join without pw
that was fun, thx for hosting

It was also pretty warm, even i only made 24 laps, pheewww

thx all for the race, cu
#9 - JTbo
Thanks from coming to server hackerx, JR Oja and Prolly, race results are here Prolly DNF, he had accident at lap 24.

For next race more racers needed, I will make new thread where I will notice next race and also few options where to choose.

Welcome to join next time and Congrats to winner, superior hackerx
Thanks for racing & perhaps I'll come next time too, hopefully more people then.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG