The online racing simulator
Quote from Grigorov :+1 ...they can go to their "profi" leagues

Excuse me, but what are "profi" leagues?
Quote from manneF1 :Excuse me, but what are "profi" leagues?

MoE .... GTAL (Grand Touring Amateur League) that is full with drivers from MoE and etc. Hope this time they will leave us with our amateur GT3 league.
Omg what a noob mistake we did. A rather good position went to allmost last position due to fail driver change. At the top of it we did another stop to swap, but of course forgot to change the pitinstrucions. Poor Sjöblom had 100% fuel and double new tires ... not so strange he messed up his buttons and managed to press the pitlimiter and a DT of course ... sigh. The good point was that we had enough fuel to the end ... hehe.

@Admins ... please don't command "#15 please make room for lapping car" when the blue flag was gone and the driver wasn't seen in our mirrors. Of course we make room for a lapping car. I saw this command to other drivers as well but everything went smooth I think. The lapping car understand he can't pass right away but plan the overtake in a safe manor.
Otherwise the admins did a good job, thank you ...

Btw - when SC came out at the end #23 car didn't pass the car with flat tire. I was behind but passed both of them eager to catch the SC. Was I allowed to do that?
when we say all cars pass #20 and he was waiting behind him you should have passed. Normaly end would be under yellow if that arises again but we wanted to let you guys finish it under green . I appreciate your comments from both sides.
-
(vipex123) DELETED by nathan246
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjxve40xnue1eua
replays,
@vipex your seriously mad because I was setting grid and you kept poking me on TS3 asking can I join everytime?
Thanks to admins and the racers, there were some "scary" moments, but in overall the race was good
Quote from Miro -fin- :Thanks to admins and the racers, there were some "scary" moments, but in overall the race was good

Same message for me 2.. It was nice race for all.. Thx guys!
Quote from Mustangman759 :when we say all cars pass #20 and he was waiting behind him you should have passed. ... // ...

Ok good, I didn't do anything wrong then ... ... I compared it with a situation where ppl go off track and spin under SC, they can't claim the position back and have to blend in when they are up to speed again.
Quote from Cawwa :Omg what a noob mistake we did. A rather good position went to almost last position due to fail driver change. At the top of it we did another stop to swap, but of course forgot to change the pitinstructions. Poor Sjöblom had 100% fuel and double new tires ... not so strange he messed up his buttons and managed to press the pitlimiter and a DT of course ... sigh. The good point was that we had enough fuel to the end ... hehe.

Yepp, those double new tires had really GREAT grip At the end of my stint I had only 55% fuel so the car was quite light then
Well, IRM has to call in the kids in our team to avoid mine and Holmbergs senile behaver ... i will tell our youngster Micke (only 39 yrs old) that it's up to the kids in IRM to protect our honour now!

That speeding in pit was so stupid ... G25 only has 2 wheel buttons and after our pit chaos I pushed the wrong button (=speed limiter off) when i was gonna tell Holmberg that I finally had the car in my command!

hmmm .. wonder if our Team Manager Ronny will sack me and Bertil after this pit spectacle ... Bertil and me might be teamless tomorrow
oh and of course thanks to Reno, Joel, Egon and everyone else who helped out during the race when some of our admins had an unexpected event .
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(nathan246) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
ok, here are some of my thoughts. Some drivers did not read rulebook. no overtaking under SC spots lost in a crash, chatting, wrong skin, SHIFT P in qualifying, no restrictions on a car, and drivers not knowing how to double up correctly under SC on the start. Please team managers make shure your drivers understand these procedures
Great race guys ^-^
Btw, who did roll his car over ?
think it was Extreme something
Quote from Hahmo :Just to let admins knows vipex is xtraction a.k.a Sean Williams

Just to make this clear. I am not Sean Williams. Grow up and stop acting like a child.
Bmxtwins, stop editing my posts thanks
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by nathan246
Quote from ElonB13 :think it was Extreme something

there was no xtreme team
yes there was ..
-
(SA-White) DELETED by nathan246 : protest thread pl0x
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG