The online racing simulator
Round 7: Race Discussion
Discuss !

Feel free to also post to tell us if you are going to attend, it helps us know how many to expect and plan for

Keep in mind, that the timetable is approximate.

Let's finish the season on a high note - FULL FIELD !

Date: 14 November 2010
Circuit: South City Town Course - Modified Final Turn

Timetable for Round 7 (All Times UTC):
19:00: Qualifying (20 minutes)
19:25: Sprint Race (10 laps)
19:55: Feature Race (20 laps)

Server:
The server name for this event is NDR.MiniFBM 2010

Password will be PMed out to all eligible competitors Wednesday overnight / Thursday Morning
#2 - Kova.
I hope i will be here !
#3 - Rikje
I won't be here

Hmm or maybe I will :P
Quote from Rikje :I won't be here

Hmm or maybe I will :P

The second you don't show up, is the second that Sascha shows up and wins both races and takes the title.

Murphy's Law will tell us this.
Most likely, i will make it, and hopefully without any lagging problems, this time. I really enjoyed this championship.
Quote from tibone :Most likely, i will make it, and hopefully without any lagging problems, this time. I really enjoyed this championship.

Awesome . Kasch has made a nice set, get on b4 race
Good Luck to everyone in the fight for the drivers championship and the Team championship especially C2A
#8 - Rikje
I might not be there in time like again. I'll do my best though!
I won't be there. Since my 2nd place in the championship is almost secure - if Dario doesn't participate, I want do something more important. Well, in the end it doesn't matter whether 2nd or 3rd. :P

Anyway, congratulations to Rik for the very well deserved title.
Quote from JPeace :Why the fck am I banned?

Deko, seriously what the hell have I done? I practice most of today, and you ban me for no reason. If you have a problem with me, tell me about it, dont ban me unnessaserily from the server.

You chatted when I had explicitly reminded people that there was no chat. Chatting after that point is blatantly ignoring the rule.

When I'm setting grid, I tend to let people off the first line or two, unless they continue to chat after I sternly remind of no chat.
-
(Seb66) DELETED by hyntty
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by hyntty
Sorry for swearing at the end of feature race, but was too angry

I will never did it again.
when will protests be open
nvm had to refresh facepalm
Strange:

Why the hell do I lose connection ALWAYS in the Sprint, but not the Feature? It's both pace laps after all, where's the difference?

It always kills my races on the normal tracks

At least I took revenge in the Feature and went from P17 to P4(Sorry Rik).

Yeah, so much about having potential and then throwing it all away FFS.
For me i can practice all day and then when it comes to the races for some reason i get a black screen of death at a random time.
Thanks
I would like to thank the admins from NDR for the great league they have organized for us. It was my first league and I tried not to cause to much damage.

When I look at the forums I see many many complaints about this and that. But in the end I bet that most of us really had fun with the Mini FBM.

So many thanks from C2A and myself for this ... well ... humorous employment of time on the sundays.

Bye, Torsten (aka C2A.Flashheart)
Quote from DruidUK :For me i can practice all day and then when it comes to the races for some reason i get a black screen of death at a random time.

It happen to me all the time, the way i deal with it is simple, i just have to deal with it. Sometime it s harder than other times but that s simply what we have to go through while racing so close to eachother.
Btw congrat to the podium finishers.
Quote from JPeace :Remove my post - nice.

It actually was not me who removed it.

But again, sorry that you feel the way you do, but it is incredibly distracting to me when people chat while I'm trying to set the grid. Yes, I absolutley was over the top by dropping the F bomb, which I now apologize for.
Good event for me
Pole, 2nd in sprint and 3rd in feature.
Very clean racing with Rik, I think its one of the best fights ive ever had.
2nd to last lap in feature race i somehow beat my pb by 0.4 and did a 1:28.27 :|

Just congrats to SR for getting a 1-2 finish. Pretty easy race for them as the other guys were sidebyside nearly the whole race.
na if you did that no lols from Jarl's picture, anyways GRATS ON TITLE RIK
Thank you Matt

I'd like to apologize for my somewhat weird behaviour yesterday. I was a bit annoyed and expressed myself in a rather immature way.

Sascha, I thank you for giving me a decent run for my money. I might not have been the friendliest at times but you are a great driver and I had fun fighting out who's the champion in this league.

Mr Teien thanks for the battle we had yesterday it was a great and fair fight we had! It's nice to race with someone that doesn't chicken out or just goes mental. Hopefully you'll be competing next year aswell!

Joe, it was a shame that you didn't came around for the last few rounds as, like with Jarl, I had great battles with you too. I guess you had a reason not to show up.

All in all I'd like to thank Deko and the other admins aswell for running this league for it's third season. I've participated from the very beginning and saw how a relative small league evolved into something with potentional. If we can keep up this growth and high level of skill I'm sure this will be even better!

I'm happy to finally clinch my first championship albeit it wasn't the biggest league I've participated in I fought hard.

See you next year
Knew I shouldn't have bothered with practice, my car ends up flipped anyways. Man and I was doing good in those first 3 laps, tires were just getting nice and warm and then boom.
Enjoyed the Feature very much. Enjoyed making my way through the pack

Me and Dohnalik had a good 10 lap race. Mightve been a bit rough on overtaking on 2nd last lap but I hope he isnt pissed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG