The online racing simulator
Fishing
(7 posts, started )
Fishing
Anybody go fishing? If you do, what kind, and where? Also what type of fish you go for.
I like to throw my dirt bikes in the back of my truck and head up to La Tuque in northern Quebec. It's a nice place and the perfect spot for pike and lake trout. Nothing better then shore fishing with a cold beer the cooking it later on an open fire. That's my favorite fishing spot.
Quote from simulation :I like to throw my dirt bikes in the back of my truck and head up to La Tuque in northern Quebec. It's a nice place and the perfect spot for pike and lake trout. Nothing better then shore fishing with a cold beer the cooking it later on an open fire. That's my favorite fishing spot.

Sounds like the life, can't beat it. I was bass fishing today, but ended up catching a chain pickerel, he fought like a son of a bitch too.
#4 - kirmy
i go mainly after carp and perch, carp have good stamina but perch are great little fighters, cant beat a days fishing in the sun with a few ice cold drinks tho
Heading to the shore this weekend to go fishing for striped bass and bluefish, and anything that's biting really.
Love to Fish
Catfish, grouper, red snapper are the main 3 that seem to pop up when fishing here. Oh, and here means gulf side of Florida.

Fishing
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG