The online racing simulator
C# coding question.
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Lisnu
C# coding question.
hey , im atm coding a cruise insim.

but i have an problem..

i dont know how i can code it , that some commands only work at setted X and Y.

also like in other cruise servers.
sending cash is only possible at bank.

also how can i code it .

that i stay on track and do !send and nothing happend, and if iam at bank and use !send it will work..

can sameone please help mee ?

C#

thanks for reading

greetz paradise
Quote from Lisnu :also like in other cruise servers.
sending cash is only possible at bank.

also how can i code it .

that i stay on track and do !send and nothing happend, and if iam at bank and use !send it will work..

It seems that what ever cruise application your using has made it a requirement that you can only send cash from within the bank's area. If you want to be able to send money from everywhere, you can simply delete this code. But I'm betting you have no idea how to do that ... And I'm sorry, because once again, no one here is going to program this for you, you have a LONG way to go before you can make a real InSim application so I would start off with the basics Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years by Peter Norvig.
#3 - Lisnu
Also,

im in a c# kurs, there are 8 guys in my gruop and we are all learning C#.

thre is a "homework" create a project , wich one ? - its your choice.

i taked lfs insim.

and i know how to delete this file.
and i didnt asked for the code i asked only for the how to , i want to do this allone. ... also please dont get wrong of me!

the kurs just startet before 1 mouth and there i didnt learned that much.
You have a group of 8 people programming 1 InSim application from scratch or are you starting with a library? Also, all 8 of you are doing this as a home work assignment for one of your class projects? Interesting. In that case, I do expect to see some good code out of your class mates then. You should also point your teacher to this forum so that (s)he can see what is going on directly.
#5 - Lisnu
also sorry that i did talked so seriösly.

also what i meaned is.

EVERYONE have to do a porject of HIS CHOICE.

also only me and another guys is coding for an lfs insim.

what the others do , i dont know im sorry.

so and every monday we have to present to project , and the updates from the last week to the acutaly week.
so the teacher can maybe see our progresses.

now i anyway need to know how to set position for commands.
Quote from Dygear :You have a group of 8 people programming 1 InSim application from scratch or are you starting with a library? Also, all 8 of you are doing this as a home work assignment for one of your class projects? Interesting. In that case, I do expect to see some good code out of your class mates then. You should also point your teacher to this forum so that (s)he can see what is going on directly.

lolz haha you funny

@lisnu :

hmm...... weird lolz i never thought of that i need to check my insim for bugs like that cause thats cool tho to send money only at bank nice idea
#7 - Lisnu
hehe thanks,

but now i anyway need help at this.

i want to know 2 things.

- how to set coordinates for commands.?
- how to code progress-bars.?

please help me
Your going to have to get information from the MCI packet on each client's X, Y, Z coords and store them on each MCI packet (so you know where each play is at any given time.) from there, you'll have to setup an area for your bank, this can be a simple 2d polygon. Plot it's area and save it. From there, you must find if the client is in your polygon. From there if they are, then allow to command, if they are not let them known where they need to be.

How you program progress-bars depends on the output interface, but it chat or a button interface, but the underlying syntax is the same. The output, on the other hand, is highly contextual.
#9 - Lisnu
thanks for the first i will try it today in the afternoon or evening.

if i get some problems or questions more i post it here .

also thanks again for your help.
what is the Library of your C# is it LFS_External by T-RonX?
A progress bar is just a button ")"
Quote from mariuba2 :povo

povo did povo make a library? all i know he use LFS_External for his lifestyle cruise code and the old Liberty cruise code
yes i downloadet the version from povo and started adding something and all this..
also guys,

i now learned coding prgress bars but how i can set a position for a command i dont know.

also i hope u guys now what i mean , and can help me or give me a tipp.
As long as you know it's ClickID, you can update a buttons contents by passing a width and height of zero. This way it will update the text but, and it will ignore the rest of the packet.
Quote from Dygear :As long as you know it's ClickID, you can update a buttons contents by passing a width and height of zero. This way it will update the text but, and it will ignore the rest of the packet.

I had no idea. If I only knew that earlier.. ahh..

C# coding question.
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG