The online racing simulator
Download LFS
(3 posts, started )
Download LFS
I need to reinstall LFS due to what I believe is a problem within the programme itself. My problem is that I cannot race duem to the back wheels of any car I pick being, I believe to be permanetly locked, its as though the handbrake is on permanetly, which i dont think it is, I have reconfigured my wheel in options and everything looks sweet as far as that goes, anyway , I want to reinstall but, I have all my set ups which have been gathered over the months. If I reinstall wilol I lose the set ups, or is there a way I can save the set ups through windows. Forgive the long winded message, silver surver I am or in my case a baldy shiny head old surfer. Thanks in advance
Go into your LFS/data folder, and make a copy of the following folders, depending on what you want to keep...

setups (self explanitory)

spr (if you wanna keep single player replays)

mpr (as above, but multiplayer replays)

skins (again, self explanitory lol)

dds (if you have custom textures or hi res packs etc)

pic (as above, plus any custom ingame menus and some sky textures will be in there)

layout (self explanitory)

engine (engine sounds, as you would expect)

sound (all other ingame sounds, if you have installed non standard ones)

Thats about it really, although i have to say, what you are describing does sound more like a controller/wheel config problem, maybe handbrake axis is inverted the wrong way possibly??
Thanks Dan, I have tried inverting it all ways on the options window within game but still does not work, even been on the phone to thrustmaster and they werte unable to help.

Download LFS
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG