The online racing simulator
#27 - aoun
Quote from boothy :He has more clue than you pair, that's for sure. Green comes after yellow. As soon as he sees the red at the previous post he brings out the red. What should he be doing instead? Like Tristan says it's not up to marshals to decide if it's an SC or red.

It is a penalty, just not one which affects the race results. It means penalty points on your racing licence though. If he had chopped across and it was Engel that had a big accident I'm sure he'd be getting a bigger penalty.

Just abit of laugh mate, . nothing more.
Premat is quite an accident prone sort of driver. I think thats the third time he's wiped some major parts off that Audi this season alone. Still, good to see he came out of it ok!
Quote from Becky Rose :"Hi boss. BTW I ruined your £750,000 race car and got us an official warning from the stewards, but the good news is I'M ALIVE!"

At least their car and sponsors got lot of screen time.

Too bad the car and sponsors were spread a bit thin over an area the size of a soccer field after the slight handling mishap.
#30 - JCTK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :And how does that justify a penalty? It's like they don't want people to pass

he tried to push another driver off the track, the other driver didn't back off, BANG!

It certainly deserves a warning, but I don't think he'd need the "reminder" from the marshall. lol
Quote from spankmeyer :Too bad the car and sponsors were spread a bit thin over an area the size of a soccer field after the slight handling mishap.

I believe the correct marketting time is that their brands had a "wide coverage".
Quote from Becky Rose :I believe the correct marketting time is that their brands had a "wide coverage".

Welcome to the PR executive board ms. Rose.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG