The online racing simulator
advice on steering wheel
(7 posts, started )
advice on steering wheel
Hi,

Im new to LFS and need a good steering wheel put have very little space. Is there a good wheel around without pedals but with paddle gears? Also I dont have a desk so need something light, not bulky, that I can hold when driving?

Thanks
That you can "Hold" While driving?

Well, It seems ( If you are OK with it ) to get a PS3 controller, I used to use one in my demo days, Just get the sixaxis something or other, Just look up how to use a PS3 controller with a PC, It might not be realistic. But it is better than a mouse and keyboard and you will soon find out that a controller has a well earned place under a wheel and above keyboards + mouses.
Thanks will check.

Do you know if its possible to buy a wheel with pedals but not use the pedals and use buttons on the wheel to accelerate and brake?
By 'hold' I mean not attched to a desk, something light like a WII wheel
What about the Logitech Driving Force EX? I think that wheel has no pedals, but little triggers to work as pedals.

Google it.

Actually it's the Driving Force WIRELESS!
Cnet Review
There is a lap support for logitech wheels if that helps, Some of the thrustmaster wheels have 2 sets of paddles, 1 for gears, the other can be used for throttle/brake
Thanks all, much appreciated

advice on steering wheel
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG