The online racing simulator
Hi everyone from the UK
(14 posts, started )
Hi everyone from the UK
So I've been racing for while now with LFS and have made a few tentative posts, so this is me formally saying hi and what a kick-ass time I have every single race in LFS

What I was wondering is now I think I am up to the point where I can hold my own in a race and know when to try and overtake and when to yield etc. I would love to get involved in a league/series where we race at set times with qualifying etc.

I was wondering if any of you that could point me in the right direction of a league that would cater for this. I am from the UK if that makes any difference with lag etc.

I've had a look in the league forum but can't seem to make out which ones are active?

Thanks in advance and look forward to some great organised racing!

- Ree44u
Hello from the UK.

Happy racing.
Take a look over at the Clean Racers Club.. we have servers which are public in Both Demo and Licenced server lists, many of our members race regularly every night, and we run several series with more to come.

www.cleanracersclub.org

Cya on the track.
#4 - avih
i'm not from the uk.. so. no hello from me
Greetings fellow Islander.....
The Original LFS League is well run with great events. The league is well attended and you will find people at your skill level to race with. They don't have a season going right now, but it should not be too long before they do.
ESL run a UK league, this season is drawing to a close soon, and next season is a premium (read paid) event (about £1 a month I think)

Also the DRC (Danish race club) have a good league, and I am in the process of setting up a short league > http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6716

Dan,
Hi.

What car do you want to race in a league, if it's the Fox then come to the OWRL. If not, somewhere else
hey
#10 - mr_x
helloo from Geordie land
Hello big man
Hello from me also. Woot, what is this, my fourth post?
Hope to see you 'on the track'!
thanks for the replies I like the look of the clean racers setup, so I'm off to take a look there

Hi everyone from the UK
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG