The online racing simulator
How hateful is kay burley?
(12 posts, started )
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Salvaging postcount: I'm quoted below anyway.
I'd hit that.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd hit that.

Like you would with anything that breathes.

She can't be as bad as Ann Widdecome. Her and Jeremey Kyle are the two devils in our otherwise perfect Christian world.

Quote from no_one :No, Silverracer she is not good, she is all that is wrong with news media today wrapped up in one little racist ball :/

I could not agree with you more, I'm appalled that she breaths the same air as the rest of us.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Like you would with anything that breathes.

In dusty's case, who said it needed a pulse? Necrophilia is a way of life for him man.
Theres a reason i dont watch or read mainstream media.

Its bullshit how they can twist the story any way the want and the drones by every single bit of it.
Quote from Klutch :Theres a reason i dont watch or read mainstream media.

Because you can't read.

But yes, I agree.
If i can't read how am i replying to your post ;D
I guess I need to work on my English: that was supposed to be sarcasm .

Anyway, have you guys heard of Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham. They're rather nice too

Laura's my idol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3lCfHtaR30
Quote from Klutch :If i can't read how am i replying to your post ;D

Typing a response is not meaning of understanding.
Quote from Dygear :In dusty's case, who said it needed a pulse? Necrophilia is a way of life for him man.

i think some people need to have some sort of IRC chat, where they can read my excellent thoughts on the universe and everything.

I'll give you a quick summary: Act like a person, be polite and kind, and then wait for the best.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG